FMAS Worldwide Corals Private Tour Nov 9th, 2019

DRThompson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a full day, members only event sponsored by FMAS. Each person brings a bagged lunch, drinks and snacks for the day. Lunch will not be provided. Cost is $30 per person to cover the cost of transportation. We will load onto the bus at **Cypress Creek Park and Ride at 7am and return by 8pm.

Click Here to Register for the Event

Join us for a tour of the famous World Wide Corals (WWC) facility and WWC Coral Farm in Winter Park, FL. You’ve seen their frags at the reef shows, you’ve seen pictures of their corals all over the internet and they are on everyone’s wish list – we’re talking of course of the internationally recognized strains & frags from Worldwide Corals.
**Cypress Creek station is a Tri-Rail commuter rail station in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The station is located on North Andrews Way, west of North Andrews Avenue and I-95, and south of West Cypress Creek Road.

FMAS FB WWC tour.png

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back