FMM disconnected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping someone on here can help me on the holiday. My FMM is showing disconnected and the optical sensors are not responding to state changes thus my ATO is not currently working. I have disconnected both USBs into my FMM so the light turns out, wait approximately 30 seconds and replug in. The light is showing green but it is still showing disconnected on Fusion. Any suggestions?

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No not setup as a new device
Unplug the fmm usbs.

Go into your module list, and make sure you don't have a duplicate in that list. You should only see one disconnected with the red check mark.

Also try reseting up the ato using the task function and make sure the module is on auto detect for the opticals.

I've had one of mine before trip out, then I couldn't get it sorted out until I realized fusion had duplicated a module for whatever reason. So I deleted my old setting on it, and used the new profile.

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, this solved the problem. I didn't even notice the new module added to the end of the list, I have quite a few :) thanks again.
Np. Confused me first time fusion did it to me with one of my fmms

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back