Follow us to get free trials

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TheReefDiary

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, family members of R2R,
IOAOI is a newly established brand which specializes in designing and manufacturing protein skimmers.
We are going to launch a series of FREE testing of protein skimmers soon on R2R.
Follow us please to get FREE protein skimmers and other new products.
Stay tuned.

微信截图_20221031161847.jpg
do you guys have any discount codes for the hang on skimmer? would love to give one a try.

Maximitsurugi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you guys have any discount codes for the hang on skimmer? would love to give one a try.
A discount would be cool for those who want to buy now.
Im in the same boat. I’m auditioning DC skimmers for a 100g+ reef tank and @IOAOI told me to wait a few weeks as they’re prepping their new 120 level skimmer. So I guess that’s what their focus is on currently.

I’m waiting to test too. Wondering if it’ll do as well as my Vertex Omega 150. Definitely looking forward to the DC controlability option and the energy savings as that’s my biggest reason for switching. Currently it’s between @IOAOI and @simplicity Skimmers for me but I’ll wait to give the new guy a shot, if I get to test the @IOAOI .

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A discount would be cool for those who want to buy now.
Im in the same boat. I’m auditioning DC skimmers for a 100g+ reef tank and @IOAOI told me to wait a few weeks as they’re prepping their new 120 level skimmer. So I guess that’s what their focus is on currently.

I’m waiting to test too. Wondering if it’ll do as well as my Vertex Omega 150. Definitely looking forward to the DC controlability option and the energy savings as that’s my biggest reason for switching. Currently it’s between @IOAOI and @simplicity Skimmers for me but I’ll wait to give the new guy a shot, if I get to test the @IOAOI .
I think they were waiting for it to make it across the sea. I thought they were saying it was stuck in transit out in the ocean or something but I could be wrong.

Maximitsurugi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they were waiting for it to make it across the sea. I thought they were saying it was stuck in transit out in the ocean or something but I could be wrong.
Well, whatever the case is, I’ll wait. I’m the one that gets equipment for my Reef Club in the Caribbean and getting a good skimmer that respects our high energy costs and doesn’t break the bank, is enough for me to wait. If I buy, then they’ll buy. I’m sort of the Mad scientist of the group. Lol

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, whatever the case is, I’ll wait. I’m the one that gets equipment for my Reef Club in the Caribbean and getting a good skimmer that respects our high energy costs and doesn’t break the bank, is enough for me to wait. If I buy, then they’ll buy. I’m sort of the Mad scientist of the group. Lol
mad scientist laughter GIF by SMOSH

Maximitsurugi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh! @IOAOI What is the power draw of your skimmer rated for 100-120 gallons please? My reef club buddies asked me to ask.

What’s the power in wattage at the lowest setting and at the highest?

Gobi1canobi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a75 2 months no light just put in hnsa doing it all myself need any charity I can get made a homemade sump , overflow, filters got 40lbs Marco and maybe 5-10 live rock pods from this tank

Any cure 4 the algae

Maximitsurugi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a75 2 months no light just put in hnsa doing it all myself need any charity I can get made a homemade sump , overflow, filters got 40lbs Marco and maybe 5-10 live rock pods from this tank

Any cure 4 the algae
Huh? Seems you’ve posted in the wrong section and I’m not too sure about others but it’s kinda unintelligible. Could you try again in the right section and tag me so I could maybe help.

Gobi1canobi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Any cure 4 the algae
And this is the 75 so far
image.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back