For feeding control

Xiao

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much is it appropriate for everyone to control the amount of feeding each time? Best to illustrate.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I target feed frozen mysis twice a week. I try to be sure each head of an Acan, Duncan or Caulastrea gets at least a piece or two.

OP
OP
Xiao

Xiao

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I target feed frozen mysis twice a week. I try to be sure each head of an Acan, Duncan or Caulastrea gets at least a piece or two.
Is lRS food fed? I am feeding 4 times a week, and some GHA and cyano may be too much.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is lRS food fed? I am feeding 4 times a week, and some GHA and cyano may be too much.

I feed Hikari frozen Mysis and frozen squid. I always found squid gets a good reaction. I should note I am not loyal to any frozen brand, this is just what was cheap, locally.

I tend to get Cyanobacteria more form additives. I found using Selcon caused Cyanobacteria to bloom as did Coral Essentials Amino. I am currently testing ways to continue using the Amino without causing a bloom. For now I am diluting it and adding less frequently.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%

Back