• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FOR SALE: $300: ENTIRE FULL SETUP WITH TONS OF CORAL. LARAMIE WYOMING/ DENVER COLORADO AREA.

HotManwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Laramie, Wyoming, easily within driving distance of Denver/ Fort Collins Area and Colorado springs.

Asking $300 for the entire thing. I really need this sold, it's already almost half off the original price.

Sadly I have to be leaving the hobby, the time and money to take care of a saltwater reef is too much, especially now that I am taking a job where I have to travel for weeks at a time. This whole setup has some amazing corals and livestock. I have easily spent WELL over $1500 on the setup. (most of it is probably the corals too.) If you want a smaller, low maintenance and low tech tank with tons of corals this is for you.
Livestock:
1- Rainbow bubble tip
1- huge green and red rock flower anemone
Tons of coral frags (most are now small colonies, and I keep mostly zoanthids): Rastas, Utter chaos, devils armor, fruit loops, watermelons, blow pops, king midas, radioactive dragon eyes, and a number of other zoas I can't remember the names of, a small hammer coral, willow toadstool, standard toadstool, rainbow yumas, green floridas, and red discosomas, and a bunch of big green hairy mushrooms, a blue alveopora, a long tentacle goniopora (that seems to be hard as nails), GSP growing along the back wall, Kenya tree, and others I've probably forgotten about but are in there!
1- skunk cleaner shrimp
1- true percula clownfish
1- royal gramma
2- bangaii cardinals (both captive bred)

Bonuses:
Chaeto growing in the back, with other nice macroalgae in the display
Absolute TONS of stomatella snails. It's insane at night with how many there are.

The equipment:
Truvu acrylic hex front tank, 26 gallons. Well cared for with no major scratches.
custom built stand
Mars Aqua 36" light
Green Killing Machine UV sterilizer with new bulb
Ice cap 1k gyre
Hygger titanium aquarium heater with external controller and probe

I feed reef roids, use charcoal, but never dosed since the corals don't pull much from the water. I have a ton of other miscellaneous supplies that will come with it. Literally everything I own in regards to saltwater tanks will go with you.

PM me if interested, make an offer, this just has to be sold by May!
Excuse my poor photography, I have an old sucky phone and glare is an issue!
Full tank shot
LAimucQ.jpg

White lights only
aLQhysH.jpg

Blues only with just a standard orange and yellow filter, no touch ups!
teOcc6w.jpg

TSy2E4x.jpg

ukgenbO.jpg

jQhX1Rz.jpg

GxcMrbF.jpg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi what is your closest interstate crossing or town ?or to say where is tank denver is no wyoming is poss,sorry to hear getting out

OP
OP
H

HotManwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi what is your closest interstate crossing or town ?or to say where is tank denver is no wyoming is poss,sorry to hear getting out
First line of the post says the tank is located in Laramie! Denver is the nearest large town at about 1.5-2 hours away. I put Denver to let people know the general area since some might not be familiar with Laramie but know it's close by.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have friend near steamboat,will be think passing through,last night he spoke of state line borders closed for wyoming and utah ,google found nothing,any out of state or travel restrictions you aware of?,thanks or state to state?

OP
OP
H

HotManwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have friend near steamboat,will be think passing through,last night he spoke of state line borders closed for wyoming and utah ,google found nothing,any out of state or travel restrictions you aware of?,thanks or state to state?
I'm not aware of any stay at home order for Wyoming, however I do believe the state border is pretty much shutting down to prevent out of state travelers. Wyoming and Utah are some of the only states without stay at home orders yet. I think within the state of Wyoming travel is relatively unrestricted, but that could be subject to change so I shoudln't be quoted on it. From what I heard Coloradoans are still technically allowed in the state but that is probably going to change really soon.

NB Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@HotManwich I am interested in the corals, fish, rock, and sand. Pretty much everything but the tank and stand. I am in the process of setting up a tank now. I live between Boulder and Denver. Would you be able to meet somewhere in the middle? I may not be able to meet for a week or so. I know you are trying to be sold by May. Also, not interested int he Keyna tree. But I can try to sump and sell that.

ZoaJunkies

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any shipping available?

Intrested in fish, gyre, and some corals

OP
OP
H

HotManwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@HotManwich I am interested in the corals, fish, rock, and sand. Pretty much everything but the tank and stand. I am in the process of setting up a tank now. I live between Boulder and Denver. Would you be able to meet somewhere in the middle? I may not be able to meet for a week or so. I know you are trying to be sold by May. Also, not interested int he Keyna tree. But I can try to sump and sell that.

I would be willing to drive and meet somewhere, definitely. I do not think we'd be able to meet within the next week anyways due to the travel restrictions going on in Colorado anyways, but if they get lifted or eased up I'm more than willing to drive on down. My plans seem to have changed due to the virus so I have basically until June first to sell it- not that I want to keep it until then. The earlier sold the better.
I believe the travel restriction is lifted April 26th, and I'm definitely able to wait until then.

I understand you do not want the tank or stand, however I really cannot keep the tank and stand and if you don't take them they'll have to be hucked into the Laramie dump- a real shame if you ask me. If you want to keep them you can definitely resell them, just keep them in a garage or something and post online. Or set up a Kenya tree tank in your garage ;)

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back