For Sale: 92 gallon corner tank and stand

SueAndHerZoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there.
Since I'm buying G-Mates 72 gallon tank and stand, I need to make room by selling my 92 gallon corner. yes, I'm actually DOWNSIZING, you don't see THAT too often in this hobby! I really miss my seahorses and want to get back into them and this smaller bowfront would be better for them (and me) than the 92 corner.

If anyone's interested, let me know and make me an offer. I'm going to start gutting it this week.
Sue

OP
OP
SueAndHerZoo

SueAndHerZoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pictures. I might be in the market

Hi Peter.
I haven't started emptying it yet but it's on my schedule for tomorrow..... hope to have it empty by the end of the weekend and then will take it outside and clean it.

92 gallon corner.jpg

Peter Dietz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a nice tank. Do you have any measurements from 1 corner to the back corner, and from 1 corner to the other corner

OP
OP
SueAndHerZoo

SueAndHerZoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. Left side is 34 inches from back to front, right side 34 inches, left to right across the front is 48 inches. Glass is 24 inches tall, on stand: 53 inches tall

Peter Dietz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. Left side is 34 inches from back to front, right side 34 inches, left to right across the front is 48 inches. Glass is 24 inches tall, on stand: 53 inches tall
Okay thank you. I'm gonna do some measurements and spouse convincing tomorrow to see what I can come up with

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely loved my 92g corner. Was one of my favorite reefs I ever had. It cracked when I moved so I had to change ge it up. Bit awesome tank. Good depth and width. And you dont get alot of distortion with the curved glass.

OP
OP
SueAndHerZoo

SueAndHerZoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Peter.
I haven't started emptying it yet but it's on my schedule for tomorrow..... hope to have it empty by the end of the weekend and then will take it outside and clean it.

Yup, I wrote the above on August 7th - time flies by quickly! And when it comes to tank stuff, I usually stay on schedule. Now if I could just learn that type of discipline for laundry!

dennyb21220

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there.
Since I'm buying G-Mates 72 gallon tank and stand, I need to make room by selling my 92 gallon corner. yes, I'm actually DOWNSIZING, you don't see THAT too often in this hobby! I really miss my seahorses and want to get back into them and this smaller bowfront would be better for them (and me) than the 92 corner.

If anyone's interested, let me know and make me an offer. I'm going to start gutting it this week.
Sue
hello may i ask how much

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%

Back