• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale Coral Frag tools ** Below Wholesale Cost ** Great fundraiser for your club

johnc_ct

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a few year ago I purchased a bunch of coral frag tools from the overseas manufacturer, as a means to raise funds for my local club. Well, we never got to use them and dissolved shortly after the tools arrived. Now I have 3 cases of assorted Cutters, clippers, scalpels etc. Tools are either in shiny chrome or black matte. We are not dealers and once these are gone, we will never have any more. I can share a complete inventory of what I have and will provide our actual invoice with whomever buys them. The cost on these are 25% of what they go for at your lfs. Sell these to your members and use the proceeds for the club.

I'm not looking to make a profit, just to recoup my out of pocket and help out an other club. Happy to send pics by email.

OP
OP
johnc_ct

johnc_ct

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be clear. I am not selling these as sets, this is one single lot.

r2odie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you pm me price and what’s included if still available? Thanks

OP
OP
johnc_ct

johnc_ct

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies for breaking the rules. I have 183 pieces and price is $800.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back