• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Los Angeles / Shipped : 5p Stratosphere Zoa

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

willpower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For sale is a 5 piece Stratosphere colony, healthy and growing. My main colony grows very large polyps. This one has 3 large and 2 small polyps. The largest polyp ~ 1 CM Size has the mature swirling pattern we all have grown to know.

I've grown this particular colony from 2 polyps for 4 months. It is healthy and growing. In fact it is being held at Vivid where it has gone from 3p -> 5p. This is not my main colony.

The lineage is Jason Sun (CA REEFER 300G) -> Flipsea -> Juan Palafox.

SOLD

I have attached a picture of the frag taken today (under AB+ Radion no filter iphone), and my colony taken today (~60p, Under T5/Radion whites iphone)

Thanks!

Stratosphere5p.jpg

Colony.jpg

IMG-3418.jpg

Last edited:

AlbertT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a 5 piece Stratosphere colony, healthy and growing. My main colony grows very large polyps. This one has 3 large and 2 small polyps. The largest polyp ~ 1 CM Size has the mature swirling pattern we all have grown to know.

I've grown this particular colony from 2 polyps for 4 months. It is healthy and growing. In fact it is being held at Vivid where it has gone from 3p -> 5p. This is not my main colony.

The lineage is Jason Sun (CA REEFER 300G) -> Flipsea -> Juan Palafox.

*Pending Sale

I have attached a picture of the frag taken today (under AB+ Radion no filter iphone), and my colony taken today (~60p, Under T5/Radion whites iphone)

Thanks!

Stratosphere5p.jpg

Colony.jpg

IMG-3418.jpg
I am also in la how much is going for

EGorman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive me for asking, but what are the yellow polyps in this pic?

BFCD716E-0588-4A26-A1BE-C285A4BB305A.jpeg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back