• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale: Massive Showpiece OG Mummy Eye Chalice

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a LARGE OG Mummy Eye chalice with a bunch of colors, probably 5 years old, well over a foot across. It is located in the central coast of California and I would like to avoid shipping it (it is grown onto a large rock), but I would meet someone halfway from LA or SF if need be.

Have a look, let me know if you have any questions. I am looking for $1500 for the colony. It could easily be fragged up to make twice that, but who would want to cut up such a beauty!

I will keep a little piece (a few eyes) of the bottom right that is grown onto the glass to start the growing again!

mummy_Original.JPG

848B304A-90B1-4340-9B2D-132316914105.JPG

IMG_4344.PNG

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a LARGE OG Mummy Eye chalice with a bunch of colors, probably 5 years old, well over a foot across. It is located in the central coast of California and I would like to avoid shipping it (it is grown onto a large rock), but I would meet someone halfway from LA or SF if need be.

Have a look, let me know if you have any questions. I am looking for $1500 for the colony. It could easily be fragged up to make twice that, but who would want to cut up such a beauty!

I will keep a little piece (a few eyes) of the bottom right that is grown onto the glass to start the growing again!

mummy_Original.JPG

848B304A-90B1-4340-9B2D-132316914105.JPG

IMG_4344.PNG
That’s a beauty!

frank1203

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks awesome! Hopefully some would take it so you don’t have to chop it. Beautiful piece! GLWS

OP
OP
NeverlosT

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@maroma I separated the big chalice rock from the others and some other pieces are left on other rocks, so if you are around cali, I can get you some.

Someone buy this huge colony I need to break down that tank!

El_reverde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Awesome piece, would make a great center piece for one of those big tanks out there... GLWS :cool:

RicordeaQueen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any mini colonies of it available? I would frag it into a few chunks if I were you, it will sell much easier

TMC1313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stunning! glad you snapped a few pics before you have to get rid of it. Really does look like a work of art. Along the lines of flowing lava or a rainbow waterfall. Glad I got to see it. GLWS!

Back