• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale Red Sea reefer 750XXL

Jcsquared

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale Red Sea reefer 750XXL with Neptune Apex Systems Complete Brand new tank
Red Sea reefer 750 XXL tank is perfect all equipment 18 months old. Neptune apex with flow monitors, leak detectors, auto top off, Vortech WXM controller, Vortech MP40 QD, 2 reactors, 57 Watt UV Sterilizer, reef octopus Varios8 return Reef Octopus Elite Protein Skimmer, 100 Gallon per day RODI unit, 55 gallon mixing jugs, 800 watt dinner heater external controller, Neptune systems ATK,$3,995. Tank in crate from Red Sea

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jcsquared

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to sell as a complete package if I get a buyer for just the tank and stand then I would sell the other components separately.

Rscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m confused
You want $4k for everything listed?
The tank is new in the crate? Where did the pictures come from then if it’s new in the crate?

OP
OP
J

Jcsquared

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m confused
The tank is new in the crate? Where did the pictures come from then if it’s new in the crate?
I bought the entire setup 18 months ago had it setup and running and had a problem with the silicone on the current tank so Red Sea sent me a brand new tank which arrived today. I have decided to get out of the hobby. The old tank can be had as well if anyone wanted that as well.

OP
OP
J

Jcsquared

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m confused
And yes $4k for everything listed and there is more Spare brand new reef octopus Varios 8 return pump

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jcsquared

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I’m not even the seller and I think this is funny
I’m down with that deal! If you deliver to my state I’ll throw in an extra $500!
Lol it is pretty funny. I am not willing to deliver especially to Florida. You send a delivery service we will get it loaded up.

GermanJosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol it is pretty funny. I am not willing to deliver especially to Florida. You send a delivery service we will get it loaded up.
hey now lol, doesn't hurt to ask...

so how much for all of the equipment except tank and stand/ sump

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • None.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 7.9%
Back