• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale Red Sea ReefMat 1200 plus Sump Modification Kit & New Fleece Roll- Maryland - Will Ship - $350

Item Price
$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone looking to buy Red Sea Reefmat 1200? I have one for sale. I have 3 Red Sea S-1000 tanks...2 salt...1 fresh....I bought 3 Reefmat 1200's...not realizing..until after contacting Red Sea..that they don't work for freshwater!....SMH....Soooo I have one ready to go as purchased....super excellent condition...still have box, all parts, unused new fleece roll...and also BNIB Sump Modification Kit....Including Shipping....$350...Lemmie know! - Tes

ReefMat1200.jpeg

Brandon23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone looking to buy Red Sea Reefmat 1200? I have one for sale. I have 3 Red Sea S-1000 tanks...2 salt...1 fresh....I bought 3 Reefmat 1200's...not realizing..until after contacting Red Sea..that they don't work for freshwater!....SMH....Soooo I have one ready to go as purchased....super excellent condition...still have box, all parts, unused new fleece roll...and also BNIB Sump Modification Kit....Including Shipping....$350...Lemmie know! - Tes

ReefMat1200.jpeg
Is this still available?

RaiderTrader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ReefMat1200.jpeg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.2%
Back