• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale: Reef Savvy System - Big Discounts & Everything Goes!

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank, stand and lighting are ready to go now. I will update the spreadsheet at the beginning of the post to show what is still available.

file-6.jpeg

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve received a deposit on the tank and stand.

Thank you.

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that have provided a deposit, I have noted your first name and beginning of your last name in the price list. Hopefully everyone local will be able to pick up their goods in person this weekend.

For those who aren't local, I will be heading to the local UPS store on Saturday as well. I'll need to even up on any outstanding balances prior to shipping. Thanks!

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank, stand and lighting went to their new home last night. I can tell the new owners are going to make the system even better than that it was when I owned it. Congrats and thanks!

Spreadsheet has been updated to show what is still available.

file-71.jpeg

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hung Ta, I have a deposit from you but do no see a description of which item you want to purchase or a reference to your R2R alias name. Please advise.

Mark3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick note to let you know that all survived...happy and eating well. My powder brown was not happy to see the new powder blue, but didn't even notice the other new tank mates.

Brown vs Blue ....I divided the tank in half with eggcrate and will let them "see, but don't touch" for a few weeks....then maybe they will play nice.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back