• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale: Reef Savvy System - Big Discounts & Everything Goes!

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post a pic of the 55g portable utility tank?
Thanks.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sent PM

lilfish717

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in the URL reagent if willing to ship. Please and thanks!

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plastic Mart55 Gallon Portable Utility Tank$64
file1-1.jpeg
file2-1.jpeg
file-3.jpeg
file3-1.jpeg

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Savvy tanks are a one of a kind and you can't go wrong at this price. Here are the important points you'll want to know about:

Depth front to back is really nice. You get much more of a side view this way. At the same time, you have to take that into consideration as it takes up a lot of space. The tank is 28" front to back and the overflow takes up another 3 inches of space in the back. This tank fits great in my office.

Depth top to bottom makes it easy to maintain. I can reach my arm in and touch the bottom. This is what I requested when I gave Reef Savvy the dimensions I wanted. The look catches your eye.

The overflow is low profile but there it's actually a true bean animal 3 drain with a fine adjustment valve on drain 2. This tank is dead silent and stays dead silent!

I originally ran a closed loop in this tank but eventually capped off the four openings. This has never been a problem and the caps are covered by lock and sand. If not for the caps, I'd be asking $1000 for this tank easily. If you want a great Reef Savvy tank for half off, this is the tank for you.

file-4.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much for all the nems?

The nems, corals and live Tahitian rock are all 50% what you would pay for retail. So you can decide and make a fair offer. This would be local pickup so you can see them in person first.

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reef Savvy tank and stand are the starting point to the tank of your dreams. No matter what you spend on everything else, it all starts with a quality display tank. This Reef Savvy tank and stand setup is exceptional.
TankDay2-1.jpg

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lighting fixture mounting kit installs in a clean fashion and is adjustable.
TankDay2-7.jpg

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All four corners include Reef Savvy corner braces to insure extra strength and longevity. The seals on this tank are all double reinforced like this.

TankDay2-9.jpg

Back