• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FOR SALE: Wyoming/Colorado area! Entire nano setup (equipment, livestock, etc.) -$500 (Or best offer)

HotManwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Laramie, Wyoming, easily within driving distance of Denver/ Fort Collins Area and Colorado springs.

Sadly I have to be leaving the hobby, the time and money to take care of a saltwater reef is too much, especially now that I am taking a job where I have to travel for weeks at a time. This whole setup has some amazing corals and livestock. I have easily spent WELL over $1500 on the setup. (most of it is probably the corals too.) If you want a smaller, low maintenance and low tech tank with tons of corals this is for you.
Livestock:
1- Rainbow bubble tip
1- huge green and red rock flower anemone
Tons of coral frags (many are now small colonies, and I keep mostly zoanthids): Rastas, Utter chaos, devils armor, fruit loops, watermelons, blow pops, king midas, radioactive dragon eyes, and a number of other zoas I can't remember the names of, a small hammer coral, willow toadstool, standard toadstool, rainbow yumas, green floridas, and red discosomas, and a bunch of big green hairy mushrooms, a blue alveopora, a long tentacle goniopora (that seems to be hard as nails), GSP growing along the back wall, Kenya tree, and others I've probably forgotten about but are in there!
1- skunk cleaner shrimp
1- true percula clownfish
1- royal gramma
2- bangaii cardinals (both captive bred)

Bonuses:
Chaeto growing in the back, with other nice macroalgae in the display
Absolute TONS of stomatella snails. It's insane at night with how many there are.

The equipment:
Truvu acrylic hex front tank, 26 gallons. Well cared for with no major scratches.
custom built stand
Mars Aqua 36" light
Green Killing Machine UV sterilizer with new bulb
Ice cap 1k gyre
Hygger titanium aquarium heater with external controller and probe

I feed reef roids, use charcoal, but never dosed since the corals don't pull much from the water. I have a ton of other miscellaneous supplies that will come with it. Literally everything I own in regards to saltwater tanks will go with you.

PM me if interested, make an offer, this just has to be sold by May!
Excuse my poor photography, I have an old sucky phone and glare is an issue!
Full tank shot
LAimucQ.jpg

White lights only
aLQhysH.jpg

Blues only with just a standard orange and yellow filter, no touch ups!
teOcc6w.jpg

TSy2E4x.jpg

ukgenbO.jpg

jQhX1Rz.jpg

GxcMrbF.jpg

OP
OP
H

HotManwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump!
I am not willing to part it out unless it really comes down to it.

OP
OP
H

HotManwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRICE REDUCED BY 100! fULL TANK SETUP FOR ONLY $400! Please, I really need this gone!

OP
OP
H

HotManwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! I might make a new thread with the updated price soon. but 400 OBO!!!

MattR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still have can you ship all the livestock

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back