For you that aren’t on GHLs Facebook group: A request for an ION D video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the product didn't exist, then why would we make these? ;)
1592410483965.png

Or what about this video of the "non-existent" product in production?

Patience my friends.
The wait will be worth it. :cool:

I mean, I could print money from my computer; doesn’t make it real...

Macca_75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ask was for a video of the IOND actually working - running a test and logging an output (and even adjusting the other dosing pumps dynamically would be great - a true demonstration of what the unit will do when shipped to an end user.

As far as I am aware there are 0 videos on a working unit anywhere. Did anyone happen to catch it working at MACNA or similar?

I am not doubting that they can or will deliver - I believe they will do it. There is just no evidence to date they have it working.

AquaLifeStudio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is no longer cute. Can you please stop being such a pest?

There's no real need to act this way, can you please be patient while the world, it's people and it's businesses work around Covid19?

So many of us are aware of what GHL has been doing, theyre a great company with great products and they will release more information when THEY feel it's time.

I'm sure that if someone was a nag to you everyday about the same old thing, you'd grow tired of it as well. Can you please stop now?

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is no longer cute. Can you please stop being such a pest?

There's no real need to act this way, can you please be patient while the world, it's people and it's businesses work around Covid19?

So many of us are aware of what GHL has been doing, theyre a great company with great products and they will release more information when THEY feel it's time.

I'm sure that if someone was a nag to you everyday about the same old thing, you'd grow tired of it as well. Can you please stop now?
No

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And now I’ll explain why I won’t let it go. GHL has said they originally planned on shipping in April. Then it got pushed for parts issues. Now it’s pushed to “the fall”. It keeps getting pushed and no one has seen a working version.

Covid has nothing to do with showing off a working product or not. Covid can effect parts and I understand that.

Wouldn’t you imagine by this point they have an operational unit? Nothing about it is a secret everyone knows it’s “coming out”. So why not put out a video showing off the thing working?

In May they said they would get a video out. Nearly two months later we are still waiting for a simple video showing a working product.

Right now I have $800 + tied up waiting for a product that I have not seen working, as do others. It’s one thing that they say we are “waiting for parts” and show a working version. And it’s something else to not see a working version and be faithful to a company that ignores it’s customers.

I’m not one to blindly trust a company, in this case I did. There are to many questions not getting answered.

When I see it working I’ll stop bumping this post.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And now I’ll explain why I won’t let it go. GHL has said they originally planned on shipping in April. Then it got pushed for parts issues. Now it’s pushed to “the fall”. It keeps getting pushed and no one has seen a working version.

Covid has nothing to do with showing off a working product or not. Covid can effect parts and I understand that.

Wouldn’t you imagine by this point they have an operational unit? Nothing about it is a secret everyone knows it’s “coming out”. So why not put out a video showing off the thing working?

In May they said they would get a video out. Nearly two months later we are still waiting for a simple video showing a working product.

Right now I have $800 + tied up waiting for a product that I have not seen working, as do others. It’s one thing that they say we are “waiting for parts” and show a working version. And it’s something else to not see a working version and be faithful to a company that ignores it’s customers.

I’m not one to blindly trust a company, in this case I did. There are to many questions not getting answered.

When I see it working I’ll stop bumping this post.

Just ask for a refund?

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ask for a refund?
That is an option, however it doesn't change the fact that they promised a video.

Like some, I paid for a unit back in December knowing full well that I wouldn't see it any time soon. I'm not as eager as MSgt, but he's a dog with a bone.

I didn't interpret this thread as an ultimatum, but more holding them accountable to their word.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back