Formalin-MS

Empress

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's weird. When I clicked on bif's link it showed me a different product. When I clicked on it just now, it's the right product. Weird.

Empress

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Valkyrie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
quick cure.jpg

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is its life span in the bottle? I have two bottles that are over a year old. I thin I read where you said it's no good after a year.

This is the only medication I have. It is copper and formalin. It was made in Brooklyn and I probably got it in the 70s. Maybe it is expired. :eek:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any value of having the malachite green or is it just the emperor's new clothes?

I think I used that in my cool Steampunk bubbling lamp. Either that or Metheline blue, I forget

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, it is not a lava lamp. I am not sure what to call it but I built it out of white PVC. The colored water was either of those things I mentioned because I had no food coloring.
The water valve turns it on and it is very cool. :D
Valkyrie, I will send this one along with it. But this one has no fish medications in it.
(Valve also turns this one on) :)

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any value of having the malachite green or is it just the emperor's new clothes?

Methyline Blue is reported to be gentler on the fish than the MG. I've used MB many times but not MG so I can't say from personal experience about the comparison.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meredith, Methyline is a very old school medication, we used to use it on fresh water fish decades ago and I still use it on my worms. Besides helping them utilize oxygen better it gives them a nice blue color. I have also used it with new born fish fry.
I believe the Emperor may have dyed his new clothes with it because it stains everything. You just have to walk past a bottle of that stuff and you get it all over you. :eek:

Valkyrie, I was going for Awesome. I don't do mediocre.
And you thought I was just a fashion model :D

Valkyrie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meredith, Methyline is a very old school medication, we used to use it on fresh water fish decades ago and I still use it on my worms. Besides helping them utilize oxygen better it gives them a nice blue color. I have also used it with new born fish fry.
I believe the Emperor may have dyed his new clothes with it because it stains everything. You just have to walk past a bottle of that stuff and you get it all over you. :eek:

I remember those days! Oh geez, we're old. LOL

Valkyrie, I was going for Awesome. I don't do mediocre.
And you thought I was just a fashion model :D

Well, I've been wrong before! ;)

So you're telling me those are made with pvc, not copper tubing? Is there anything you can't do? Wait. Don't answer that, I think I know this one. :)

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nancy, you may be surprised. :rolleyes:

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many ml is 20 drops equal to? This bottle I have of quick cure doesn't really come out in drops. Thanks in advance!

Back