Forum question

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious... kinna fits the name I chose right?

i have mostly been posting here.. in the newbie thread : ) I’m fine with that : )

Will someone let me know when it’s okay for me to post in other threads?

dreamcatcherr9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get formal restrictions... thank you for this : ) I never exceed my knowledge or experience level when I respond to some one. I know i am not the expert here : J
The hobby has many paths to achieve goals. People have succeeded in different ways. You may have something to contribute or a perspective that someone could find very useful. Comment away!!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome!! We're glad you're here! Please post all around the forums. Anywhere you'd like to post is open to you. :)

Reefrookie733

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about as new here as you are shawn, so i have been sticking to this thread more so since i think there is a little bit more latitude in here with folks knowing how new to the hobby i am especially if i ask a silly question...lol

OP
OP
Shawn_epicurious

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about as new here as you are shawn, so i have been sticking to this thread more so since i think there is a little bit more latitude in here with folks knowing how new to the hobby i am especially if i ask a silly question...lol
Yup : ) have been doing the same

dreamcatcherr9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve asked tons of silly questions! Helps though. Everyone has been helpful and friendly (except 1 guy, LOL, jk).....

Back