found larger safe water storge options in phoenix and not breaking the bank either

jrlg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I was looking for storage containers for my RO DI set up, and I was dealing with limited space where a basic 55 gal or brute wouldn't work and I came across this site. No prices posted but you call and he will give over the phone. local pick up available www. arizonabarrels . com I didn't want 5 gallon containers but found these 15 gallon open top containers for 20 dollars a piece needs to be cleaned off on the exterior but the inside of all three are clean. number 2 plastic is stamped on the bottom. they are used but prior use was food storage
barrel.jpg

Tbone2u

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I was looking for storage containers for my RO DI set up, and I was dealing with limited space where a basic 55 gal or brute wouldn't work and I came across this site. No prices posted but you call and he will give over the phone. local pick up available www. arizonabarrels . com I didn't want 5 gallon containers but found these 15 gallon open top containers for 20 dollars a piece needs to be cleaned off on the exterior but the inside of all three are clean. number 2 plastic is stamped on the bottom. they are used but prior use was food storage
barrel.jpg
Fantastic! Been looking for barrels to collect rain water in too -

Lylelovett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These look great. I'm setting up my first mixed reef tank and will be buying water change gear shortly.

Did you pick up or ship? If you picked up, where in Glendale are they located?

Thanks for posting this!

OP
OP
jrlg

jrlg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These look great. I'm setting up my first mixed reef tank and will be buying water change gear shortly.

Did you pick up or ship? If you picked up, where in Glendale are they located?

Thanks for posting this!
I picked up, shipping just cost more, go to the webpage (www. arizonabarrels . com) for his number and you can text or call him, he works out of home so he just wants to know when you will be stopping by

Lylelovett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up, shipping just cost more, go to the webpage (www. arizonabarrels . com) for his number and you can text or call him, he works out of home so he just wants to know when you will be stopping by

Will do. Thanks.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back