Frag Packs!

Yuri Prigodich

View Badges
Reaction score
We are now offering premium and ultra frag packs!!

Acans, Acros, Torches, Favias, Mushrooms, Gonpora, Montipora, Blastos, Porites and lots more!

Small pack:
6 pack premium- $70
6 pack mixed- $100
5 pack ultra- $130

Large pack:
12 pack premium- $125
12 pack mixed- $175
10 pack ultra- $225

At Seacitycorals.com

Message us for bigger pack prices!

C86DE1D7-08BD-426C-9022-C59356BB6FA5.jpeg

reefer2000

View Badges
Reaction score
We are now offering premium and ultra frag packs!!

Acans, Acros, Torches, Favias, Mushrooms, Gonpora, Montipora, Blastos, Porites and lots more!

Small pack:
6 pack premium- $70
6 pack mixed- $100
5 pack ultra- $130

Large pack:
12 pack premium- $125
12 pack mixed- $175
10 pack ultra- $225

At Seacitycorals.com

Message us for bigger pack prices!

C86DE1D7-08BD-426C-9022-C59356BB6FA5.jpeg
Can you ship outside of US?

OP
Yuri Prigodich

Yuri Prigodich

View Badges
Reaction score
And how much will the shipping cost all together for the pakage to arive to Zvartnoc international airaport Armenia Yerevan please tell me the exact money i need for shipping
All depends on how big is the package. What frags would you like? Premium, ultra or mix?

OP
Yuri Prigodich

Yuri Prigodich

View Badges
Reaction score
Mostly euphyllia toxic green wall hammers, torches, branching frogspawn, some montipora frags , and acros.
Sorry I am not understanding. Are you interested in frag packs or frags and colonies? Euphyllia mostly comes in colonies. Some corals can not be frags, like wall hammers. And also depending on what torches you would like. If you want colonies then would need to know exact order so can calculate the price of the coral and the weight of the shipment. Send me a list of exactly what coral you would be interested in and I can send a price list for the coral and shipping cost. Our frag packs don’t have very much Euphyllias in the packs, Cristata torches and a few different Branching Hammers are about the only Euphyllia we put in the Frag packs. We sell other Euphyllias as colonies. And the price will vary on them. Also the price listed for the packs are for a verity pack of different coral. If you would like to pick what goes in the pack then the price might be different.
Let me know exactly what coral you are interested in and I can tell you the prices. But you would still get a really good deal.
Thank you,

reefer2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry I am not understanding. Are you interested in frag packs or frags and colonies? Euphyllia mostly comes in colonies. Some corals can not be frags, like wall hammers. And also depending on what torches you would like. If you want colonies then would need to know exact order so can calculate the price of the coral and the weight of the shipment. Send me a list of exactly what coral you would be interested in and I can send a price list for the coral and shipping cost. Our frag packs don’t have very much Euphyllias in the packs, Cristata torches and a few different Branching Hammers are about the only Euphyllia we put in the Frag packs. We sell other Euphyllias as colonies. And the price will vary on them. Also the price listed for the packs are for a verity pack of different coral. If you would like to pick what goes in the pack then the price might be different.
Let me know exactly what coral you are interested in and I can tell you the prices. But you would still get a really good deal.
Thank you,
Ok so here is the list
Toxic green hammer coral
Neon green wall hammer coral
Branching green frogspawn coral
Green bubble coral
Blue bubble coral
blue torch coral
superman montipora frag
Green montipora frag
Blue acro frag
Please let me know if i exceded the 1000 dollar mark and if i do order thease corals i am going to order them by november just wanted to let you know

Is your Build Thread Badge missing? Uh oh!

• Yes it's gone

Votes: 50 29.1%
  • Nope, I'm quick

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Uh I don't understand. (you better click and read)

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • Never had one...until now!

Votes: 41 23.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Battlecorals