SLVRADO

Dakota Reef Keepers Founder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4A17B2F5-A869-4A97-9DA0-3E2266A4E4EE.png

ATTENDEES:
Must be DRK member or guest of member unless your a vendor(sell coral, equipment, ect.) to attend.
Please RSVP if interested via our Facebook event invite, this helps with planning.

Setup starts at 11AM.
Event starts at 1PM.
Event Ends at 4PM.
This is a FREE event!

***This is currently a home hosted event, with the possibility of the event moving to a commercial shop depending on interest. Therefore the address will be posted closer to the event. Please RSVP if interested! https://fb.me/e/QfjDxX6H

This is our first member only frag swap hosted by Dakota Reef Keepers(DRK). This is the best place to meet other hobbyists, score some deals, and talk saltwater.

There will be:
-Prizes raffled off(Must be present to win)
-Free water testing(Salinity, Ammonia, NO2, NO3, PH, KH, Ca, Mag, and PO4)
-Free snacks & drinks(While supplies lasts)
-Advise from local experts

For more information or to become a vendor, please contact [email protected] or message one of the admins on DRK Reef2Reef or Facebook.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back