Fragbox corals review :)

Jessica_canuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was worried about ordering corals online after having a bad experience with canada corals;but these guys had good reviews and we have few options here in Northern Ontario

I wish I found these guys sooner. Hands down, the best online order experience I have ever had . period

1st order : perfect all the zoas were nicer in person than the photos, more heads than expected and 2 freebies !

2nd order: got in on a group buy, everything packaged professionally and labelled, water still warm when it arrived

3rd nd order : complete disaster ! weather delay , the corals arrived 2 days late and everything died
Called these guys up and they were simply awesome. They replaced the entire order ($300) free of charge even though their website clearly says they are not responsible for shipping delays.

I can't wait to order from them again!

sbash

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having been to and ordered from both shops, they are both quite excellent.

Frag box is pretty much (or seems to be) run by one dude, so lots of props to him! They have a great selection, although their online store leaves something to be desired. That said, it is very difficult to keep up with a constantly changing stock with an online store, so I get it. That said, to be frank, Fragbox's corals seem to be fresher cut; the last order I placed (almost $400 worth of SPS frags), about 20% of them had serious RTN in the first couple weeks (I did lose a few) and I've never had that happen with Canada Corals SPS.

If you get the chance to go into Fragbox, or Canada Corals, I definitely recommend it. Both have impressive set-ups!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back