FRAGHOUSE CORALS Anniversary Live Sale March 11th AND 12th 2000 SPS FRAGS up to 90% OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What that’s awesome!! That’s great to know.
I’m running 400w halides over my tank, let’s see how they transform. *excitement level is 9000*
Now running the 400w MH will be hard to beat!!!! Love me some MH…. The heat kills me but if I had a choice I’d run all MH lights over T-5 all day long.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any plan for an after sale on the remaining coral frags?
Na man, I have 3 sales on R2R next month and I just cut 2k frags so I’ll take the remaining and mix them in next month. It’s the beginning of the year not trying to over cut the farm. Prices and quality is already great so I don’t think I need to lower prices anymore. :)

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any plans to add colony pics to the site? If I had references for the FHC lineage corals would help to pull the trigger on a purchase

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any plans to add colony pics to the site? If I had references for the FHC lineage corals would help to pull the trigger on a purchase
I spoke about it a few times on this thread… summertime. Just switched back to t-5 waiting for things to settle, thought I could get it done before this sale but fell short and now I have back to back to back sales until summer so I’ll probably wait… as soon as I get a gap I’m having my graphic guy take them. We already have his camera dialed in to a T and after he shoots my colony pics I’m buying his camera to shoot the future frag pics. Seems so easy I’m sure as many of you that ask BUT we have over 1000 colonies to photo which is a daunting task. Once baseball season and all these sales are over that’s my main focus. Once I post up the colony pics prices will go up because that’s one of the reasons I sell them so cheap because I don’t have the mother pics up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And guys I used to price the corals less percent off and did a aftersale…. Now I price them bottom dollar and skip the aftersale. I don’t know if any main stream sps vendors that sells aquacultured pest free corals colored up at the price I do so I don’t feel guilty for not running any after sales LOL
I get it you guys want it cheaper but the cost to grow these corals has also gone through the roof so unless you want me to close up shop like a lot of our vendors are doing I have to keep the prices where they are. We did 90 percent of the corals at 70 percent off which is stupid low. I have to keep the lights on guys!!! Just between FedEx, Uline boxes, and heat packs this sale will be about 10K. That’s not counting the giveaways, the cost to host a 2 day sale on R2R, social media promo and graphic design :) it all adds up fellas

Rubber Ducky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And guys I used to price the corals less percent off and did a aftersale…. Now I price them bottom dollar and skip the aftersale. I don’t know if any main stream sps vendors that sells aquacultured pest free corals colored up at the price I do so I don’t feel guilty for not running any after sales LOL
I get it you guys want it cheaper but the cost to grow these corals has also gone through the roof so unless you want me to close up shop like a lot of our vendors are doing I have to keep the prices where they are. We did 90 percent of the corals at 70 percent off which is stupid low. I have to keep the lights on guys!!! Just between FedEx, Uline boxes, and heat packs this sale will be about 10K. That’s not counting the giveaways, the cost to host a 2 day sale on R2R, social media promo and graphic design :) it all adds up fellas
St Patricks Day Good Luck GIF by Publix

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke about it a few times on this thread… summertime. Just switched back to t-5 waiting for things to settle, thought I could get it done before this sale but fell short and now I have back to back to back sales until summer so I’ll probably wait… as soon as I get a gap I’m having my graphic guy take them. We already have his camera dialed in to a T and after he shoots my colony pics I’m buying his camera to shoot the future frag pics. Seems so easy I’m sure as many of you that ask BUT we have over 1000 colonies to photo which is a daunting task. Once baseball season and all these sales are over that’s my main focus. Once I post up the colony pics prices will go up because that’s one of the reasons I sell them so cheap because I don’t have the mother pics up.

Now the you switched back to T5, I just wonder what is you combo of bulb and brand of T5. Thanks

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now the you switched back to T5, I just wonder what is you combo of bulb and brand of T5. Thanks
Bulb combo I can’t speak about lol but it’s 10k ;) all 8 bulb ATI fixtures and bulbs with reefbright XHO. I should have never went back to LED this last year….. HUGE mistake and I’m already seeing GREAT change since the switch in late December. Led’s just don’t pull the color out like T5 or MH in my opinion. I went with a warmer bulb combo this round and still testing, I should know if I love it in another month or two. I started all the fixtures at 30” and have worked them down to 20” above the tanks hitting about 415 par. Bleeding out some great color but it’s still not where I want it. Oranges are starting to pull again in certain corals like fruity pebbles and rainbow loom so I know I’m close to where I was in 2021. Never again with LED, too expensive and they don’t color sps very well. Until I start seeing tanning booths running LED I won’t go back LOL the technology has a long way to go with growing and coloring sps long term. Took 6 months to see my colors slowly fade to more solid colors. I’m all about pulling the colors that most vendors can’t lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let’s make the calling of the winners more interesting…. I’ll post em up and I’ll give them 4 hours to contact me, if they don’t then I’ll call a different winner and do the same time limit until we get our winners. I have a lot of clients that buy on the sales but don’t participate on R2R and the giveaways are for YOU GUYS. I’ll call the winners in 45 minutes and the timer will start. LOL this should be interesting

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulb combo I can’t speak about lol but it’s 10k ;) all 8 bulb ATI fixtures and bulbs with reefbright XHO. I should have never went back to LED this last year….. HUGE mistake and I’m already seeing GREAT change since the switch in late December. Led’s just don’t pull the color out like T5 or MH in my opinion. I went with a warmer bulb combo this round and still testing, I should know if I love it in another month or two. I started all the fixtures at 30” and have worked them down to 20” above the tanks hitting about 415 par. Bleeding out some great color but it’s still not where I want it. Oranges are starting to pull again in certain corals like fruity pebbles and rainbow loom so I know I’m close to where I was in 2021. Never again with LED, too expensive and they don’t color sps very well. Until I start seeing tanning booths running LED I won’t go back LOL the technology has a long way to go with growing and coloring sps long term. Took 6 months to see my colors slowly fade to more solid colors. I’m all about pulling the colors that most vendors can’t lol

Thanks for the info, Im running an hybrid (LED + T5) in my new tank as I removed the T5 from the previous tank and I miss them. Reefbrites have been with me since day 1 in both tanks. Currently radions + t5 + reefbrites, yes a lot of light but tank is 30' wide and I need some serious coverage :) .

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info, Im running an hybrid (LED + T5) in my new tank as I removed the T5 from the previous tank and I miss them. Reefbrites have been with me since day 1 in both tanks. Currently radions + t5 + reefbrites, yes a lot of light but tank is 30' wide and I need some serious coverage :) .
Nice!!! Nothing wrong with throwing a little of everything in the mix. My tanks are 30” wide too so I feel your pain lol

Rubber Ducky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let’s make the calling of the winners more interesting…. I’ll post em up and I’ll give them 4 hours to contact me, if they don’t then I’ll call a different winner and do the same time limit until we get our winners. I have a lot of clients that buy on the sales but don’t participate on R2R and the giveaways are for YOU GUYS. I’ll call the winners in 45 minutes and the timer will start. LOL this should be interesting
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biggest Box: Matt Filbern (80 corals)
Big Baller: Matt Filbern
Module Pre-Buy: Mitchell Cowan
Random SKU:
1. Tim Ramsden
2. Sanford Swanson
3. Richard Bhagwandat
4. Tucker Allison

5. Robert McCombie

filbie70

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we contact you? I'm staking my claim; Baller and box.

Back