FRAGHOUSE CORALS Anniversary Live Sale March 11th AND 12th 2000 SPS FRAGS up to 90% OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK STILL NO NICHOLAS SO NEW SKU WINNER IS
Brian Kursh
You have till this evening to contact us brother :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a bunch! I can't wait for the next sale! Been buying corals from you since Reefstock Denver years ago!
Yes 5+ year loyal customer that’s givin me ZERO problems!!!!! Love dealing with guys like you brother :) thank you

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have 14 stilling in a cart and my wife just said "why didn't you get them?" That's called enabling :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
NOW THATS what you call a GOOD woman LOL better keep that one around LOL cook that lady a good meal tonight LMBO

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good thing your chunky Motor City Prom Queen sold, now I don't have to decide between it and the smaller one
Did it? That’s awesome I’m surprised it sat so long lol. The small one is still good size and has more color. That’s a fun coral

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has the WWC Afterparty healed since the pic was taken? It looks like it has two open cuts. P11093 WWC After Party
That’s not cuts it’s from me handling it, that one was probably cut the day before I took the picture. Those marks usually heal in 2 days or so from the time I cut. Always happens on the tips I put pressure on to glue down. :)

Mitchell Cowan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All racked up. Thanks again Brandon! Can't wait for the next sale. Now it's time to get rid of all these mushrooms to make more room for acros lol

Attachments

• received_877445616696511.jpeg
    received_877445616696511.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 42

Max93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Brandon do you know what species of acro the “my precious” is? I’m not sure whether to blast it straight under the halides or set it off to the side a bit.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gosh dang man you just got my kids all pumped up!!! Took my parents out for dinner for my dads 69th and was buzzin off some tequila shots so I bought 2 lotto tickets lol let my son and daughter scratch em and both losers lol they both started crying lmbo was explaining to them about gambling and teaching a life Lesson and all of a sudden my phone goes cha Ching LOL then I got to tell them they won PHAT!!! Lol thank you brother!!! You are THE man this sale!!!! NICE!!!! Thank you for the support

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Brandon do you know what species of acro the “my precious” is? I’m not sure whether to blast it straight under the halides or set it off to the side a bit.
Off to the side for sure bro, it’s a smooth skin type so go easy… and not a high light… I put M on the bag for medium light so toss it to the side and s e how she does man

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back