FRAGHOUSE CORALS ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE 1900 SPS FRAGS SATURDAY MARCH 26TH 10AM-6PM OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fasthandsslowmind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some great scores in there!

Right?
Hard to pick a favorite, but I can tell the Smoke Screen is going to be rad.

also - This massive poci - FIVE freaking dollars!

F539E630-927C-4421-BD8C-DB30DD8342FB.jpeg

xaflatoonx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag tank is stocked and lookin ***** good. Everyone make sure you've got frag plugs on hand if you have heavy flow like my frag tank. The printed ones are reeeeal light and can have trouble staying in the rack if it's not a locking rack (totally forgot they were using those). Packaging is impeccable as always!

20220329_134411.jpg

20220329_134519.jpg
20220329_134528.jpg
20220329_142842.jpg
20220329_134554.jpg

(Frag tank is not 100% from this sale, but def leans heavy towards it)

I have the same issue. These plugs are really small. So if you have a frag tank either have to transfer them to regular sized plugs or use the lock on your frag tank as well. Which is a hassle but the amazing frags make it all worth it.

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same issue. These plugs are really small. So if you have a frag tank either have to transfer them to regular sized plugs or use the lock on your frag tank as well. Which is a hassle but the amazing frags make it all worth it.
I just trimmed the stems off on my last order and glued them onto regular plugs. looks a little odd until they encrust, but it works!

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I just keep waiting or should I go ahead and email them. It doesn’t look like they are gonna arrive today
I'd send Brandon an email to keep him in the loop about whats going on. Sorry to hear your frags got delayed :/ I will say though, Brandon's packaging is top notch. Let us know how it goes! Fingers crossed

Reef802

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just emailed him. Hopefully they show up tonight or in the morning
Assume you likely have decent ambient temps in Tex right now and shouldn't have to worry about them freezing like in PA. Had a shipment get stuck in Indianapolis last year - arrived a day late with water freezing...all DOA. I had a shipment a day late in late spring once and everything was fine, just acclimated them slowly to light since they were in the dark for a long time.;)

mbarton2010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assume you likely have decent ambient temps in Tex right now and shouldn't have to worry about them freezing like in PA. Had a shipment get stuck in Indianapolis last year - arrived a day late with water freezing...all DOA. I had a shipment a day late in late spring once and everything was fine, just acclimated them slowly to light since they were in the dark for a long time.;)
Yeah weather has been really nice. For some reason fedex took my package from Tyler Texas to Memphis then to Houston instead of straight to Houston from Tyler

Shevlin77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey- I haven’t received any shipping notifications or an email back about coordinating shipping. Did I miss an option to select a shipping date?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back