FRAGHOUSE CORALS ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE SATURDAY MARCH 13TH 1400+ SPS FRAGS UP TO 50% OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a waiting for my new tank to be ready, I will have 225 gals to fill with SPS, and I have a few I need to get from Brandon @FraghouseCorals . One of which will be the FHC Rock Candy.:cool:;):eek:

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a waiting for my new tank to be ready, I will have 225 gals to fill with SPS, and I have a few I need to get from Brandon @FraghouseCorals . One of which will be the FHC Rock Candy.:cool:;):eek:
That is one of the corals that I wanted but it sold out

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be honest. I didn't care for the pics. Kinda washed out and neon looking. There were questions in the beginning about the pics also. I like the pics on the website. I spent the morning looking at everything, making a list of things I'd grab if they popped up.
I haven't done a live sale in years.
I don't personally like live sales. But I did manage to spend around $400 at this one because I like Fraghouse corals. I didn't like the repetitive corals being posted though.Made it kinda boring waiting for the next batch to come around. Just my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals I want to add this to my order but am concerned what yours really looks like. Here is TSA Mile High Latistella from TSA (Top Shelf Aq) and yours. If your coral looks like TSA then your photos are working against you. Can you tell me if yours is the same color as TSA's?

1615898787001.png

FHPNG.PNG

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals I want to add this to my order but am concerned what yours really looks like. Here is TSA Mile High Latistella from TSA (Top Shelf Aq) and yours. If your coral looks like TSA then your photos are working against you. Can you tell me if yours is the same color as TSA's?

1615898787001.png

FHPNG.PNG
Theirs looking pretty green lol mines pink with yellow tips got it directly from tsa

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1615898787001.png

FHPNG.PNG

1615898787001.png

FHPNG.PNG
E8D0A4C7-04F5-44FD-81E6-8CBD1487337E.png

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1615898787001.png

I run higher light on it than them apparently, or their frags been sitting in low light for a long time, it’s not a green coral... guess I need to raise my price on it too ;)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1615898787001.png

FHPNG.PNG
Honestly I think their photo is working against them bro :) mine had a purple hue in Michael’s pic but theirs is green lol id rather it look colored than looking like it’s been in the shade for a month or two lol

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I think their photo is working against them bro :) mine had a purple hue in Michael’s pic but theirs is green lol id rather it look colored than looking like it’s been in the shade for a month or two lol
+1 I have this piece from FHC and it is legit. A majority of the TSA pieces direct from them are not identical to their mother colony pics. If you're looking for TSA pieces check with FHC first. Brandon's prices, size of the frags and colors are better than TSAs IMO.

Justdrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals came in great, dipped, acclimated and glue to rocks and fingers lol. Can't wait for more in the future. Thanks again for a great sale.
You know we all want pics. LOL. I got a week to go. My date is 3/24. Cheers!

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my stuff today. Thank you for the freebies Brandon @FraghouseCorals Here's a few pics for you all. They are currently having a nice spa day in a QT tank with a lovely Interceptor bath (can't be too careful these days) to be followed by 2 more weekly baths and observation before they will be released into the general public. Pics are less than an hour after opening the box.

Here's the entire order - Front Row left to right, RR Pink Cadillac, WWC Yellow Tip, FHC Rainbow Loom, FHC Rock Candy. 2nd row left to right, FHC Sticky Icky, FHC Jaw Jacker, FHC Rock Candy, FHC Rock Candy. 3rd row left to right, FHC Raspberry Lemonade, BC Space Laser, RR Kendari, FHC Strawberry Haze. Row 4 FHC **** Show
FHC Order.jpg

FHC Order-2.jpg

Here's my Rock trio
FHC Rock Candy 1.jpg

FHC Rock Candy 2.jpg

FHC Rock Candy 3.jpg

And the Space Laser looking great
BC Space Laser.jpg

prhoades2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything arrived in perfect condition, as usual with Brandon. Only thing I wish was that there was a Murder Hornet in the mix......maybe next time.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back