FRAGHOUSE CORALS ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE SATURDAY MARCH 13TH 1400+ SPS FRAGS UP TO 50% OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BeeGriff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon will call the winners when he can always does may not be right now but he will get them out. Remember its just him and he's got a family to take care of. He is a man of his word.

nsmyers64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon will call the winners when he can always does may not be right now but he will get them out. Remember its just him and he's got a family to take care of. He is a man of his word.
I'm not worried about it, it will happen when it happens. This hobby does a great job of teaching patience lol. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it :D

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get the tank shot winner called first thing in the morning and the rest I'll call like normal probably after everything ships out or maybe when I pull the corals off the site. Thinking about doing a little AFTER SALE DISCOUNT CODE :) still 1000 corals left lol guess people didn't like the new pictures so I'll be going back to me taking them which sucks but whatever it takes to make money to feed my family lol was so nice not having the stress of taking pics and editing for a week straight but it is what it is this was our least profitable R2R sale to date :( only thing I changed is the pics

Corgigirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get the tank shot winner called first thing in the morning and the rest I'll call like normal probably after everything ships out or maybe when I pull the corals off the site. Thinking about doing a little AFTER SALE DISCOUNT CODE :) still 1000 corals left lol guess people didn't like the new pictures so I'll be going back to me taking them which sucks but whatever it takes to make money to feed my family lol was so nice not having the stress of taking pics and editing for a week straight but it is what it is this was our least profitable R2R sale to date :( only thing I changed is the pics
Personally, I liked the pics…and I have a couple of things in my cart, was hoping for an after sale discount :). Seems like there have been a whole lot of sales in a row, three that I know of just this weekend. If I had more room, I would buy more…you have some nice sticks at decent prices.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Pics looked fine to me. Hoping it is a sign people are getting tired of the live sales and just want more everyday reasonable prices and good inventory posted on website rather than the hyped up live sales designed to make it a competition.

nsmyers64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've done a lot of live sales and from what I see of people, the how pieces that are super sought after go during the sale and the super-hot deals go during, then most people wait for an aftersale to buy the bulk of their pieces. A lot of places also do sale codes during the sale for like 10 percent off additionally for an hour or so which convinces people to buy that piece they were looking at early. Even a 10 percent aftersale is enough to convince most people, especially if you did it right at the end when everyone has stayed and is still thinking back at "the one that got away", all of a sudden you took a little bit off and they rationalize the purchase lol. Just my 2 cents from a customer and live sale enthusiast point of view.

nsmyers64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've done a lot of live sales and from what I see of people, the how pieces that are super sought after go during the sale and the super-hot deals go during, then most people wait for an aftersale to buy the bulk of their pieces. A lot of places also do sale codes during the sale for like 10 percent off additionally for an hour or so which convinces people to buy that piece they were looking at early. Even a 10 percent aftersale is enough to convince most people, especially if you did it right at the end when everyone has stayed and is still thinking back at "the one that got away", all of a sudden you took a little bit off and they rationalize the purchase lol. Just my 2 cents from a customer and live sale enthusiast point of view.
On the other hand, I saw plenty of deals I liked and am super excited about this shipment. Best deals on sticks I've seen in all my times doing live sales. TSA has a sale/livesale thing today, and I think that may have hurt your efforts, but I was debating between both since I hadn't done one of your sales and your prices are definitely better.

redfishreef96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the pictures that are the problem...It is the amount of livesales that are going on at all times. There is a lot of competition on here. Photos are excellent. I guess more frags of FHC Rock Candy, if one person is snagging 3 of the same frag @ $700 you have something going there. I picked up some more sticks. Thanks for the sale.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear you but the prices are already super cheap, I don’t know of any other vendor that offers 50 percent off, some claim up to 75 percent but that’s only on a couple of pieces. Hard for me to just give them away, Iv gone tank to tank competing against all the top guys and I know where I stand so it’s hard to just give them away. I get it tho bro :)

Back