FRAGHOUSE CORALS BACK ON THE GRIND FLASH SALE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH OFFICIAL THREAD!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spread the love then. I hope u get what’s on the list from them. Don’t think I’m down for that sale.
I was looking to purchase from TSA tomorrow was: Orange Passion...got it here today, and Pink Highligher

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pink highlighter
BAE9C7EB-A995-436B-87A1-85BB127EF1CA.jpeg

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i keep visiting the website hoping to see something i missed lol

I'm suppose to be cleaning my tank. Hope no fish jump out with the lid off :anguished-face:

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bumping

@HudsonReefer2.0 did you buy anything else? So bummed I missed out on the Pepper Jack. As they say "You snooze you loose"....and "it wasn't meant to be"... c'est la vie........trying to make me feel better on the lose

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@HudsonReefer2.0 did you buy the Candy Rock? I see that it is sold
I was debating between Candy Rock and Bermuda Triangle Speciosa and went with Speciosa as I have a large POTO flamethrower which looks very similar. Problem with all of FHC branded frags is that they are not well established colonies with pictures out there… There are no picture of colonies or reviews anywhere…so it’s a guess work..I wish FHC posted pics of colonies on their site or during their sale and remove the guess work.
My personal point of reference was some known corals like JF fox flame or RR Pink Floyd. Since they were priced correctly, the rest of the corals must be too…well I will find out next week :).

FHC, hopefully you can post pics of colonies next time. Thank you for great prices for good sized frags.

Sam

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was debating between Candy Rock and Bermuda Triangle Speciosa and went with Speciosa as I have a large POTO flamethrower which looks very similar. Problem with all of FHC branded frags is that they are not well established colonies with pictures out there… There are no picture of colonies or reviews anywhere…so it’s a guess work..I wish FHC posted pics of colonies on their site or during their sale and remove the guess work.
My personal point of reference was some known corals like JF fox flame or RR Pink Floyd. Since they were priced correctly, the rest of the corals must be too…well I will find out next week :).

FHC, hopefully you can post pics of colonies next time. Thank you for great prices for good sized frags.

Sam
He does normally! He took all of them down in the spring to reshoot pictures and based on recent conversations he is planning on updating over the next month or so.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back