FRAGHOUSE CORALS BACK ON THE GRIND FLASH SALE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH OFFICIAL THREAD!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was debating between Candy Rock and Bermuda Triangle Speciosa and went with Speciosa as I have a large POTO flamethrower which looks very similar. Problem with all of FHC branded frags is that they are not well established colonies with pictures out there… There are no picture of colonies or reviews anywhere…so it’s a guess work..I wish FHC posted pics of colonies on their site or during their sale and remove the guess work.
My personal point of reference was some known corals like JF fox flame or RR Pink Floyd. Since they were priced correctly, the rest of the corals must be too…well I will find out next week :).

FHC, hopefully you can post pics of colonies next time. Thank you for great prices for good sized frags.

Sam
A ton of our colonies are well established and have been on the site in the past….. I was supposed to get the colony pics retaken for the site before this sale but it’s hundreds of colonies and a ton of work. I just got done with a 45 day straight project in the farm…. As soon as things heal from this sale I’ll probably have the most mother colony’s on the site out of the whole industry. I’m not in a huge rush, I know it puts a damper on sales but pretty much anything you buy from FHC is going to be fire. I don’t have many commons in the farm anymore.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just checked the site and OMG so many awesome pieces left. I’m shocked lol but I also didn’t promote it hardly at all because Iv been so busy lol I have 220 colonies I’m about to offer up to locals for $25-$50. Have a little more maintenance and then my focus is 100 percent on the colony pics :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The colony pictures is the reason I only cut 630 frags this sale. If I would have done the normal 1000-2000 it would have set the pictures back even longer. I’m trying STICKHEADS lol

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The colony pictures is the reason I only cut 630 frags this sale. If I would have done the normal 1000-2000 it would have set the pictures back even longer. I’m trying STICKHEADS lol
Hey I’m happy with my snags lol no complaints here

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just checked the site and OMG so many awesome pieces left. I’m shocked lol but I also didn’t promote it hardly at all because Iv been so busy lol I have 220 colonies I’m about to offer up to locals for $25-$50. Have a little more maintenance and then my focus is 100 percent on the colony pics :)
why not offer 220 colonies to out of state reefers as well?

Falc!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well where are you located, might need to make a quick road trip....all i know is you are in TX. and i am in Oklahoma. I make my way to Dallas often so hopefully u are close to there

Last edited:

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats the eta on the winners btw!? fingers crossed!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why not offer 220 colonies to out of state reefers as well?
I don’t want to ship them. Shipping and box cost’s would be bad, I’d have to at least quadruple the price. Colonies need a ton of water and take up a lot of space. Not to mention higher mortality rate vs shipping frags.

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t want to ship them. Shipping and box cost’s would be bad, I’d have to at least quadruple the price. Colonies need a ton of water and take up a lot of space. Not to mention higher mortality rate vs shipping frags.
patiently waiting for winners ;)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’m getting some negative vibes from some emails coming in about ship dates….. if you did NOT buy a module for the best shipping day then you get put on the back burner until we get ALL of the paperwork sorted and in order. Some of you might think this is an easy task but imagine printing hundreds of invoices and having to sort them out into piles based on the customer. It takes a ton of time to do it right so anyone mad I haven’t contacted them needs to chill out a tad. We will be getting in contact with the people that didn’t buy a shipping module TODAY so please check your e-mail in a bit. I’m sorry you guys get put off but one SUPER easy way around all the hassle next time is to buy a shipping module, super simple and it makes BOTH of our lives much much easier. It’s $29 bucks… most of you guys spend hundreds so just bite the bullet spend the $29 bucks and you’ll not only get your box quicker but if you spend over $299 it gets refunded :) This hobby is about patience guys. Not getting any brownie points beating up on your coral vendor. These sales are crazy and I’m dealing with MASS amounts of people all in a short amount of time. I’m cool with reminder emails and messages if I’m taking too long to get back to you but keep the vibes more on the positive side and I promise you’ll get a better reaction from me. No need to be rude, I’m not an employee at your local Walmart.
WINNERS:
Random sku $500 coral pack
Robert Mccombie

Shipping Module pre-buy $250 FHC GC
Philip Wu

Congratulations boyz :)

Robert I’ll add your winnings in the box I ship ya

Philip Wu keep an eye this evening for a GC e-mail

Thanks again to everyone that participated this sale :)

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’m getting some negative vibes from some emails coming in about ship dates….. if you did NOT buy a module for the best shipping day then you get put on the back burner until we get ALL of the paperwork sorted and in order. Some of you might think this is an easy task but imagine printing hundreds of invoices and having to sort them out into piles based on the customer. It takes a ton of time to do it right so anyone mad I haven’t contacted them needs to chill out a tad. We will be getting in contact with the people that didn’t buy a shipping module TODAY so please check your e-mail in a bit. I’m sorry you guys get put off but one SUPER easy way around all the hassle next time is to buy a shipping module, super simple and it makes BOTH of our lives much much easier. It’s $29 bucks… most of you guys spend hundreds so just bite the bullet spend the $29 bucks and you’ll not only get your box quicker but if you spend over $299 it gets refunded :) This hobby is about patience guys. Not getting any brownie points beating up on your coral vendor. These sales are crazy and I’m dealing with MASS amounts of people all in a short amount of time. I’m cool with reminder emails and messages if I’m taking too long to get back to you but keep the vibes more on the positive side and I promise you’ll get a better reaction from me. No need to be rude, I’m not an employee at your local Walmart.
WINNERS:
Random sku $500 coral pack
Robert Mccombie

Shipping Module pre-buy $250 FHC GC
Philip Wu

Congratulations boyz :)

Robert I’ll add your winnings in the box I ship ya

Philip Wu keep an eye this evening for a GC e-mail

Thanks again to everyone that participated this sale :)

Got my package today and all in order and healthy corals, thank you again for the quality frags! Getting ready for the next one!

Robinson.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK everyone has been contacted about ship their dates. A few people need to pay shipping, those invoices have been sent. I think we're all set. If anyone has any questions or concerns hit me up :)

PhilSD211

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my FIRST online flash sale ever! FedEx should be here with my giant box in the next hour!

It was a fun event and love the deals. =) can't wait to see them in person!

Also can't believe I won the gift card! Wow!!!

Really appreciate it! Especially just learning because my toilet's flange/bolt corroded/broke a few months back, the wobbling of the toilet over time caused the wax ring/seal to leak. Since I've also been dumping water changes down the toilet 5 gallons at a time, the water leak spread into the garage below.

I just had to spend $1200 for the plumber. Still need to probably spend $5k to remove moldy walls and replace drywalls.

I tell you guys this because if your toilet ever start to wobble, fix it ASAP! I thought it was no big deal.. Now I'm paying the price. =(

The $250 gift card will hopefully get me some more nice frags that will grow out and maybe pay for some of the repair costs. =)

USMA36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s what I got. Most look great. Only 1 was losing a very small amount of flesh. some were fresh cut some were not. Sizes were small all about 1” but most had multiple branches Not just a single nub. All in all I am satisfied. The prices were fair, much better than most live sales I’ve participated in and it was easier to win a frag than most others. Thank you.

Attachments

• 5E61BD45-9B0F-40B8-AC46-EC14541E3E72.jpeg
    5E61BD45-9B0F-40B8-AC46-EC14541E3E72.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 51
Back