FRAGHOUSE CORALS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE SUNDAY OCTOBER 18TH 1500+ FRAGS $1K IN PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sting5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys! A lot of work goes into these and we appreciate you putting it on. Even with hang ups, you fixed it quickly and got us back on track. We are true Fraghouse fans!

dru312

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was impossible for me to get anything today as everytime I tried I get an error or it was gone.

Can I get a refund on the shipping modules if we don't use them or do I have to handle that with my credit card company?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was impossible for me to get anything today as everytime I tried I get an error or it was gone.

Can I get a refund on the shipping modules if we don't use them or do I have to handle that with my credit card company?
Pm me your name and make a note to refund and you got it, no reason to get any credit card companies involved brotha :)

Seabiscuit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great! Just dropped off my film at Fotomat. Hope to get the shots back in time for the chance at the gift card. Seriously though, do you guys have any Gorgonians?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals Any fhc jaw jacker ? Come on Brandon I know your hiding some in the bck somewhere lol
dude that one has taken a turn for the worse since starting full triton..... so weird, its hanging on but I didn't want to cut her... plenty of pics of it in the first 3/4 of the sale though LOL LOL

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude that one has taken a turn for the worse since starting full triton..... so weird, its hanging on but I didn't want to cut her... plenty of pics of it in the first 3/4 of the sale though LOL LOL
dang ok are you planning on doing a aftersale right away or will you just let us vultures pick away lol

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back