Fraghouse Corals Frag Pack Unboxing! FIRE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't get to do many of these but I had to with this one. I knew the fire was coming and boy I wasn't wrong! I have been so excited about how my tank has been running and the success of the sps frags and other corals that I knew it was time to get the tank stocked with sps and growing! No more waiting, jumped right in!

Anyway here is the video, excuse the cheesy music and some occasional blur! Also the R2R frag rack was turned around backwards in the frag tank so I could film the frags better. :p

Thanks again to Brandon and @FraghouseCorals

WATCH IN HD!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks y'all the frags are doing great with nice PE! Moved them on the frag rack to the main tank bottom under LED. I will look to put them in their final spots at the end of next week. :)

MARK M. DAVIS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video! I guess the dipping for pests wasn't necessary? Which was your freebie? I'm receiving my pack today...

Lninwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get to do many of these but I had to with this one. I knew the fire was coming and boy I wasn't wrong! I have been so excited about how my tank has been running and the success of the sps frags and other corals that I knew it was time to get the tank stocked with sps and growing! No more waiting, jumped right in!

Anyway here is the video, excuse the cheesy music and some occasional blur! Also the R2R frag rack was turned around backwards in the frag tank so I could film the frags better. :p

WATCH IN HD!!

Thanks for the great video showing all your amazing new sticks

acropora4u

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WATCH IN HD!!

Hi @revtree, any updates on the frags?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back