FRAGHOUSE CORALS JULY WYSIWYG UPDATE 420 FRAGS PRICED TO SELL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 2022 Grid.png

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last sale for a couple of months reefers. Shutting the website and sales down for farm maintenance and grow out so I can get all the mother pics back up for you guys. If you’re in need for some quality sticks NOW IS THE TIME :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
STILL SOME NICE FIRE SPS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE :) CHEAP PRICES QUALITY PEST FREE FRAGS

BirdFish5000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't buy anything right now because my tank is experiencing a heavy metals issue, but anyone on the fence - go for it! I've ordered twice, and you get very nice corals for the stupidly low prices.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today and today only enjoy 25% off of your cart at checkout with code “MERICA”
:)
Happy 4th of July Stickheads

lookout888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals I sent an email the other day but have not heard back on the question. Think it is to late as the sale is over for that question. Have another question so will ask here. I placed multiple orders and every time it asked me for a ship date. Even though on the next screen it was set to include with previous order. So my First order was 7/6 ship date but that was not an option for my other orders so I had to select 7/7. Just wanted to know if the first date I selected was the one used?
Thank you,
Mike

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals I sent an email the other day but have not heard back on the question. Think it is to late as the sale is over for that question. Have another question so will ask here. I placed multiple orders and every time it asked me for a ship date. Even though on the next screen it was set to include with previous order. So my First order was 7/6 ship date but that was not an option for my other orders so I had to select 7/7. Just wanted to know if the first date I selected was the one used?
Thank you,
Mike
Hit me up with a name and order number brother.

MMcKenna1029

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time ordering from Fraghouse, got 6 new acros, all look awesome! Looking forward to ordering some more when you are back up and running!

Thanks,
Matt

Back