FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL 96 DEGREES IN THE SHADE LIVESALE JUNE 2ND 12pm EST 1000+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bfaxi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know why, but even more than I’m looking forward to this live sale, I’m looking forward to the break between the batches. So much extra time for activities!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know why, but even more than I’m looking forward to this live sale, I’m looking forward to the break between the batches. So much extra time for activities!
That’s what I’m sayin :) beautiful summer weekend, I don’t want to tie up ur whole day either lol and most of the time everyone’s sitting there hitting refresh a thousand times a minute LOL so a nice break for you guys is almost needed LOL it’s going to be FUN brotherman

Oscar Bravo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s what I’m sayin :) beautiful summer weekend, I don’t want to tie up ur whole day either lol and most of the time everyone’s sitting there hitting refresh a thousand times a minute LOL so a nice break for you guys is almost needed LOL it’s going to be FUN brotherman

I really do not like R2R live sales because having to be glue to the website and wait for pictures to come up. Then you try to buy and its gone. I really like the old way where I can see everything at once on sellers website and pick what I like. All under 10 minutes. But I am thinking of giving it a try for once. I live in SA TX so shipping is not that bad.

Fishinbob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rest assured, frag house has some of the best quality SPS on the market! Purchased about 15 or 20 pieces from them a rap, and all were beautifully healthy and colorful. The misses even picked up a stunning Pikachu, only regret was not buying the whole tank!

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I missed his OG Pikachu at Reef Currents, literally the guy in front of me bought it before I could... I'll be on the hunt for that for sure!! I bought 10 the last live sale...

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THANKS brotherman!!!! I totally remember you guys.... i felt TERRIBLE for selling your sisters wwc rainbow monti. Because of you guys i actually decided to set up a extra tank just for holds next year so that NEVER happens again, she was so sad and it made me so sad. Come visit us next show brotha :)
Hey, U live and you learn am I right... and she was actually SO SO SO happy walking away with such a pretty tenuis and said it was her favorite piece of the show. We will for sure be stopping by at the next show! Thanks again for being awesome!!! :);)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you happen to have a JF homewrecker for sale during the live sale as well? Or is the homewrecker strictly for the drawing?
1216 (1 of 1).jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back