FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL 96 DEGREES IN THE SHADE LIVESALE JUNE 2ND 12pm EST 1000+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Army Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in the excitement of it all I added the frags I wanted and paid but forgot to add a shipping pack so I went back on and added the shipping pack along with 1 more frag lol. Just wanted to ensure my original orders would be associated with the ship box for the single frag I purchased.

Brad Vaughn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I opted for a later shipping date to let Brandon rest a minute (hopefully) and have not been on this thread to see all the happenings, but after reading back I want to chime in that Brandon has stepped up in ways that really are "above and beyond" ime. Like customer-service truly demonstrated time and again.... the kind we all want. It's why I get excited about his sales knowing I can buy bigger confidently. Sorry for anyone's experience but also, ime, there's always a way to work through things if I am willing.

FFJB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's just say I was shocked when I opened my box today

20180605_103910.jpg

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats ffjb! So excited to see my haul arrive tomorrow! Think I'll take a half day so I can enjoy the frags before the lights go out. Working 4pm-5am doesn't leave much time to enjoy the tank during the week.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been silently watching and bought a few from the live sales. Haven't missed a single live sale of Brandon and amazing corals are the least you can say !!!
Amazing way to own up Brandon - Who gives Reef Raft Skittles and WWC Red Shortcake for free !!!

Can't wait to see my acros on Friday ! Honestly, I would like to congratulate Brandon @FraghouseCorals as to how far you have come from the first live sale !!

Regards,
Abhishek

alexiowa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a hot 14 hour day at work these posts got me hyped again. I can't wait for my shipment to come on friday.
Congrats on the homewrecker and some seriously legit freebies out there. I bought a new mag rack just for this shipment that I can't wait to fill up. I need more pics tomorrow

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a hot 14 hour day at work these posts got me hyped again. I can't wait for my shipment to come on friday.
Congrats on the homewrecker and some seriously legit freebies out there. I bought a new mag rack just for this shipment that I can't wait to fill up. I need more pics tomorrow
Haha! So did I! Mag rack on it's way via amazon right now. Figured these bad boys needed their own little territory. Wouldn't want any of my lps frags getting any ideas next to these awesome sticks!

Pretty amazing the frags Brandon is throwing in these boxes to show his customers love!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back