FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL 96 DEGREES IN THE SHADE LIVESALE JUNE 2ND 12pm EST 1000+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do people post the out of the water pics? I've only ever seen them in the bags and then in the tank. Please don't read this in a way were it seems like I'm asking with an attitude, genuinely curious
Honestly I did it out of water and in front of the bags, so I could easily identify each piece. Also it was the best way for me to get the best pic to represent size and shape of the frags.

alexiowa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I did it out of water and in front of the bags, so I could easily identify each piece. Also it was the best way for me to get the best pic to represent size and shape of the frags.
Makes perfect sense, I'll have to do that too. I just had to go back to the aqua sd sale to identify the sticks I got last week.
Hurry up friday, I need my new fraghouse sticks

Az reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my order today from the sale. This is my first time ordering through Fraghouse and I was thoroughly impressed. I absolutely love the way everything was labeled and packaged. One of the best orders I have received shipping wise. Dont even get me started on the frags!!!! Thanks Brandon!!!

Greg Williams

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CADBDB8C-7CAB-426C-A7FF-5083EB512FEA.jpeg
Couldnt be happier with my shipment. Love the care Brandon put into packing the corals. No leaky bags or broken corals. The corals themselves are already coloring up nicely. Something that normally takes days, even weeks when I buy local. I definitely know where I’ll be ordering my corals from, from here on out. This being my first time in a sale like this or ordering corals online, thanks Brandon and Frag House Corals for making this a great experience and thank you for the extras.

Bfaxi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0022CB8B-939A-4AF0-AC3B-7FE8E6D77D09.jpeg
A0F9BD12-A8D0-474C-B28B-8A61901A5F13.jpeg

Everything looks great. It really adds to the excitement when you open the box and everything is packed with so much care. Can’t wait until September, thanks Brandon

PS. Does anyone else’s tang not allow you to take pictures without photobombing?

Az reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0022CB8B-939A-4AF0-AC3B-7FE8E6D77D09.jpeg
A0F9BD12-A8D0-474C-B28B-8A61901A5F13.jpeg

Everything looks great. It really adds to the excitement when you open the box and everything is packed with so much care. Can’t wait until September, thanks Brandon

PS. Does anyone else’s tang not allow you to take pictures without photobombing?
I have more pics of tang butts and faces than anything else!!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Brandon, did I miss the winner announcement? Just curious!!
Tonight for sure brotha.... if I can get done farming early lol it’s been a pretty busy week but my wife did all the drawings so it’s just a matter of posting....Iv been working late on farm maintenance after shipments leave so it’s been come in 10-11pm eat shower and bed lol I’m going to try my hardest to get em up tonight for you guys :)

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight for sure brotha.... if I can get done farming early lol it’s been a pretty busy week but my wife did all the drawings so it’s just a matter of posting....Iv been working late on farm maintenance after shipments leave so it’s been come in 10-11pm eat shower and bed lol I’m going to try my hardest to get em up tonight for you guys :)

No rush for me, was just wondering if I missed it somewhere! Keep the farm happy!

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I get it in my shipment I'll let everyone know LOL <fingers crossed>

JonCollegeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags came in yesterday and I have to agree, better packed than the last few live sales I've participated in. Must have some type of magical water for that kind of polyp extension in the bag. Must've been too excited with the bone cutters because I dropped the Party Time and knocked the Blue Tip Green Slimer off the plug so I glued both straight onto the rock. Polyps fully extended today ;) Thanks for the freebies and enjoyable live sale, will be back in September!

Oscar Bravo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aaawwww i think my King Pikachu is STN from the bottom. I don’t think it liked to get glued or just didn’t like my tank. :(
What do you all think, should I frag a frag?

622B4D86-42FD-4A11-97C8-74317E38AC16.jpeg

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aaawwww i think my King Pikachu is STN from the bottom. I don’t think it liked to get glued or just didn’t like my tank. :(
What do you all think, should I frag a frag?

622B4D86-42FD-4A11-97C8-74317E38AC16.jpeg

I dont think its STNing. Just acclimating to your tank. Keep teh parameters stable and it will just be fine.
Sometimes acros take days, months to get acclimated but they always do with stable water chemistry.

Regards,
Abhishek

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back