FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL 96 DEGREES IN THE SHADE LIVESALE JUNE 2ND 12pm EST 1000+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good news to my competitors who are trying to beat me to the corals I want tomorrow. I managed to get water on my macbooks track pad, causing it to randomly sketch out by doing dictionary lookups on random words when ever it feels like as if the darn thing is possessed. The new bluetooth mouse is doing its thing, but doubtful I'll be able to keep up. So for those 990 frags that you beat me to, now you know why! There is hope for you all. Hopefully this reduces the whining! Gonna be a good sale tomorrow!

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I can’t wait to get in on this sale. The last one was awesome and I have been waiting for this one to start. I noticed you are advertising the 1 cent frags again. I hope you didn’t forget about the 51 cent they had to be changed to?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t wait to get in on this sale. The last one was awesome and I have been waiting for this one to start. I noticed you are advertising the 1 cent frags again. I hope you didn’t forget about the 51 cent they had to be changed to?
LOL we had our graphic guy make that flyer at the same time as the last on, lol that was a nightmare!! They will be set for 1 dollar brotherman:)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I bought a June 8th shipping module, am I able to change it if this Friday no longer works?
I can’t guarantee if you cancel that I’ll be able to ship the day you want during the two week window due to days filling up, but I can definitely work with you somehow to get em there for you the best day. A customer message through the website is the best way to get in contact with me during these sales if you need to switch anything brothaman. Just let me know

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YOU GUYS READY???? 5 MINUTES..... just kidding :) LESS THAN 2 HOURS STICKHEADS!!! DONT FORGET TO PRE BUY THOSE SHIPPING MODULES FOR A CHANCE YO WIN A FRAG OF THE INFAMOUS JF HOME WRECKER TENUIS

pa1ntbru5h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YOU GUYS READY???? 5 MINUTES..... just kidding :) LESS THAN 2 HOURS STICKHEADS!!! DONT FORGET TO PRE BUY THOSE SHIPPING MODULES FOR A CHANCE YO WIN A FRAG OF THE INFAMOUS JF HOME WRECKER TENUIS

Shipping module purchased!
I need a new HW. My last one was special.... LOL jk jk

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved all of my anemones to a separate tank. Ended up trading all my past FHC frags because of the anemones taking over. Now that they are gone I need STICKS, I got bare rocks. Probably need to rescape, just put the rock in there after curing it in the new tank.

I wonder how many SPS I can fit on this new structure!!
IMG-1050.JPG

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 82 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back