FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE MARCH 10TH 1600+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my Corals orders this morning. !!! AWESOME !!!. From the packaging to the Corals, outstanding....Great quality and healthy corals. Also, thanks a lot FraghouseCorals for the freebie Coral.
Awesomeness brotha, sorry I couldn’t do more on the freebie side, next time I’ll be more prepared on that. Thanks again Dude :)

Scopulum Zombie

Unconventional reefing without regret.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for putting on the sale! Recieved my corals this morning all the way here in Alaska all looking happy in the bags, many with polyps extended. Also wanted to say thank you for the free frag! It was a nice suprise. Cant wait for the next one.

Best shipping I have seen in the industry so far! A+++

Tklb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also wanted to say thank you for the free frag! It was a nice suprise. Cant wait for the next one.

Best shipping I have seen in the industry so far! A+++

Agreed. I was very impressed with the health and color of the frags, along with the packaging, shipping, labeling of individual frag bags, and overall care.

Tomcorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is going on with the other raffles. When will we know those winners?

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only the HW is shipping with the corals, all of the coral packs come straight from the vendors and the dry goods will ship separate. Don’t worry nobody has missed anything lol just really busy shipping boxes, I’ll get the winners called soon :)

Tklb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious to find out about the raffles as well. I have a trip to Orlando coming up, and I have my fingers crossed that I can win one of the Gift cards.

atlorange

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today.
78dbe4afde06b3ace81e23b3aba97b2b.jpg

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was getting ready for a local frag swap this weekend, and looked over and realized I left a frag in the shipping container from yesterday. YIKES! I hurried up a floated it, and placed it on the rack. In total it looked like it may have lost 35% of some tissue around the base, but otherwise looked pretty good. This morning it looked happy with polyps extended on the living tissue. Hopefully it pulls through. Dumb move on my part.

giphy.gif

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No being a pest or anything, but on my account online it says fulfilled, but haven't receive anything yet. Haven't received any email about shipment either. Just want to make sure that I am home when the shipment arrives. Will the status changes to shipped once the frags have actually been shipped?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like no raffle wins for me, but the corals came in looking great! PE in the bags, no pests in the bayer water, and everything is now on a frag rack! Thanks, Brandon!

FHC Master Blaster
RP Blue Tip Green Slimer
FHC Stag
FHC Purple Nurple
TCK Pikachu OG
FHC G-Spot Mille
FHC Golden Halo
FHC Purple Bonsai
RP Aussie Berry Punch
FHC Blue Grass
FHC Blue Goddess
FHC Hot Zone Mille
FHC Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
FHC Heat Sink Mille

not a bad haul for ~$300 (6 $0.51 frags and a freebie sure brought the price per frag down!)
Raffles havnt been called yet

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No being a pest or anything, but on my account online it says fulfilled, but haven't receive anything yet. Haven't received any email about shipment either. Just want to make sure that I am home when the shipment arrives. Will the status changes to shipped once the frags have actually been shipped?
It will be delivered on the day you bought, don’t pay attention to anything else, the module you bought is the day you receive

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What m
im only one man with 16 hours to work in one day lol give me just a tad longer, I’m very busy my friend

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What m

im only one man with 16 hours to work in one day lol give me just a tad longer, I’m very busy my friend

I think I may have to buy a module, duh. When checking out I though since I bought a certain amount it didn't have any shipping. What do I need to do to get that paid to ship out. Order #FHC2994.

I am in Rowlett, so not too far from you guys. Didn't know that you were about 90 minutes away so will definitely be making some trips out there to see you guys. This was my first order and experience with all of this. I will be better prepared for the June sale and may just drive out to pick up directly if that works.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back