FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE MARCH 10TH 1600+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, looking at your website, a lot of the frags I'm looking for are OOS. Will you have most of them for the live sale? pink floys, tck pikachu, acid trip, etc
There all out of stock because I cut em for you guys LOL yep I got cha covered brotha

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1016.jpg

TinyChocobo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admittedly this whole thing looks a bit complicated to me, I'll have to read the whole first post again in detail as well as replies to this thread unless somebody wants to give me the short version of what is required / how this works?

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admittedly this whole thing looks a bit complicated to me, I'll have to read the whole first post again in detail as well as replies to this thread unless somebody wants to give me the short version of what is required / how this works?

An epic sale is about to go down!!

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

I will try the short version for you. So you click on the picture of the coral as fast as you can when he posts it in the live sale tomorrow. it takes you to their website, where you should have an account made already and go through checkout as fast as possible. you need to be the first one to complete the checkout to get the coral.

since theyre such nice corals and at great prices, they will go really fast

TinyChocobo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try the short version for you. So you click on the picture of the coral as fast as you can when he posts it in the live sale tomorrow. it takes you to their website, where you should have an account made already and go through checkout as fast as possible. you need to be the first one to complete the checkout to get the coral.

since theyre such nice corals and at great prices, they will go really fast
Oh wow. Thanks.

I’m a programmer ... I could automate this and place an order in a few seconds but I can’t help but feel like that would be cheating. Lol.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back