(must log in to R2R to view) FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL APRIL FOOLS DAY LIVESALE THREAD APRIL 1st

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
17453546_1300745363324685_574148255_o (1).jpg

HEY STICKHEADS, PLEASE join the FUN Saturday April the 1st from 12noon-10pm CST for our April Fools Day Livesale here on R2R!!!! This is our first livesale on R2R so were going to make it a TON of FUN!!!! Let me tell you whats in store for the day before we go over the rules. 625 SPS frags ranging from lower end to HIGH END discounted from 25%-40% OFF!!!! 50 of those will be priced at 1 dollar including a RR USA Orange Passion and a Mike Biggar Walt Disney Tenuis... I know, Im crazy like that!!! We will ALSO be giving a FREE Walt Disney to the person who spends the MOST money throughout the livesale and a RR Orange Passion to the First runner up!!! There will be a total of 4 raffles... THATS RIGHT 4 RAFFLES totaling $1,000 in Fraghouse Corals Gift Certificates for later date purchasing on our website!!! See Details Below

HOW IT WORKS: We will be posting 10 or so WYSIWYG SPS frag pictures in this thread roughly every ten minutes. Each picture will have the pricing and a link that will take you straight to the website listing. You must complete checkout to win the coral, just adding it to your cart will not keep someone else from purchasing it. PLEASE create a customer account on Fraghousecorals.com before the sale so you are locked, cocked and ready to ROCK!!!

PAYMENT METHODS: Our site accepts all major credit cards and Paypal. We're sorry but paypal E-checks WILL NOT be accepted due to the clearing time.

All the corals listed in the livesale are first come first serve, if by chance two people buy the same coral we will do our best to duplicate it or we will issue a refund for that item. If this happens we apologize in advance.

GIVEAWAYS: READ CLOSELY
-All boxes going out will receive at least 1 FREEBIE
-50 $1 Frags randomly thrown into the mix throughout the sale including WD & OP!!! There will be no limit on how many one person can buy BUT... for every $1 coral you win you MUST BUY ONE AT FULL PRICE. Example: you win five $1 corals you would need to win 5 normal priced corals.
-Person who spends the MOST money throughout the livesale gets a FREE Walt Disney Tenuis
-Runner UP Person who spends the MOST money gets a FREE RR USA Orange Passion

-RAFFLES: These will be in the form of a Fraghouse Corals Gift Certificate for FUTURE PURCHASES and cannot be applied to the livesale. Winners will be announced on this thread within a week after the sale.

Grand prize $350- EVERY CORAL BOUGHT gets you a ticket into this raffle, example... if you buy 10 corals throughout the sale you will have 10 ENTRIES into this raffle there will be a total of 625 entries all based on the sku number of the frag you bought

$250- EVERY CORAL BOUGHT gets you a ticket into this raffle, example... if you buy 10 corals throughout the sale you will have 10 ENTRIES into this raffle there will be a total of 625 entries all based on the sku number of the frag you bought

$200 This Raffle is for EVERYONE that checks in every hour for the full 10 hours. All you have to do is comment "check in" every hour...DONT MISS a check in because that will disqualify you from this raffle. You must buy at least 1 full priced coral to have a valid entry.

$200 This Raffle is for EVERYONE that PRE BUYS A SHIPPING MODULE BEFORE THE SALE. If you pre buy a shipping module off of fraghouseCorals.com before 12pm cst Saturday the 1st it will get you 1 entry into THIS raffle. You must buy at least 1 FULL PRICED CORAL for your entry to be valid.

SHIPPING: We are top of the game when it comes to shipping SPS corals so be confident reefers. We are doing flat rate shipping on this sale of $25 per box no matter how many corals you buy. Please go to Fraghousecorals.com and purchase the product shipping day that works best for you, we will be shipping all week long including Saturday delivery for a extra fee.

ALRIGHT STICKHEADS I think that about sums it all up. Im getting nervous as this is our first Livesale and its coming up QUICK!!! I hope it goes SUPER SMOOTH and everyone has a BLAST!!! If it goes well we'll make the next one in September even MORE AWESOME with MORE CORALS priced CHEAPER and MORE FREE GIVEAWAYS!! Please Support us and JOIN THE FUN this Saturday!!! Fraghouse is one of the good guys in the industry trying to deliver you the most healthy colorful specimens we can yield from our system. We're NOT a chop shop, we either grow our corals from frags from other vendors or when we do get in shipments we sit on em for at least 6 months to ensure they are 100% pest free and are stabilized in captivity and have gone through their color shifts. Buy with confidence Reefers, im kinda new on this forum as far as selling goes but we've been serving up FB for a few years with GREAT Success!! GET READY FOR SATURDAY STICKHEADS

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing!! Hopefully you will have some smooth skinned and deepwater ones like loripes , lokanis , turakis , dragons and echinatas

Regards,
ABHISHEK

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing!! Hopefully you will have some smooth skinned and deepwater ones like loripes , lokanis , turakis , dragons and echinatas

Regards,
ABHISHEK
Yep I will have a few in there, I'm not a huge smoothskin guy but I got a few for ya brothaman

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep I will have a few in there, I'm not a huge smoothskin guy but I got a few for ya brothaman

This will be fun and amazing ..
not to spoil the fun , but could you just give a hint if there might be a purple monster or a pink panther in the mix ?

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be fun and amazing ..
not to spoil the fun , but could you just give a hint if there might be a purple monster or a pink panther in the mix ?

Regards,
Abhishek
Thanks brotha lol you must be an oldskool guy... I will have a purple monster but it's ReefPets version not the sought after tyree version. No Panther unfortunately, Iv had that one on my list but It hasn't crossed my path yet surprisingly. Sorry brotha

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BlueDevil did you see this? I know you speak well of these folks!

Yessir I did! I have family in town that weekend so I'm hoping I'll be able to sneak away for a few and try to win some. @FraghouseCorals is the bomb diggity! Every single frag that I have bought from him has been as pictured, healthy and top notch! Transactions are always flawless too. Can't say enough good things about Brandon!

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks brotha lol you must be an oldskool guy... I will have a purple monster but it's ReefPets version not the sought after tyree version. No Panther unfortunately, Iv had that one on my list but It hasn't crossed my path yet surprisingly. Sorry brotha

Old school !!! Lol .. well kind of true and am looking for some more . Hopefully I can find here .

On a side note , when I try to add shipping module of 25$ and checkout , it charges me another 39$ for shipping . Anything am doing wrong ?

Regards,
ABHISHEK

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yessir I did! I have family in town that weekend so I'm hoping I'll be able to sneak away for a few and try to win some. @FraghouseCorals is the bomb diggity! Every single frag that I have bought from him has been as pictured, healthy and top notch! Transactions are always flawless too. Can't say enough good things about Brandon!
Thank You bro!! You da man!!!! Always a pleasure dood!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back