FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL DOUBLE DOWN LIVESALE THREAD SEPTEMBER 16TH 1200 FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image1.JPG

HEY STICKHEADS, PLEASE join the FUN Saturday September the 16th from 11am-11pm CST for our DOUBLE DOWN LIVESALE here on R2R!!!! This is our second livesale on R2R and after the technical problems that occurred last time were going to make it a TON of FUN with DOUBLE THE FRAGS hence the name DOUBLE DOWN lol!!!! We made some FANTASTIC changes and have a BRAND NEW website with a legit host and a smarter IT guy!!! We tested the website with a mini sale and had NO issues with Duplicate orders or the website shutting down, This sale should be 1000% BETTER than April Fools Livesale no doubt. Let me tell you what’s in store for the day before we go over the rules. 1200 SPS frags ranging from lower end to HIGH END discounted from 25%-40% OFF!!!! 100 of those will be priced at 1 dollar including a RR USA Pink Floyd and a Mike Biggar Walt Disney Tenuis... I know, We’re crazy like that!!! We’ll ALSO be giving a FREE Walt Disney to the person who spends the MOST money throughout the livesale!!! There will be a total of 4 raffles... THATS RIGHT 4 RAFFLES AND 3 AWARDS totaling $1,000 in Fraghouse Corals Gift Certificates for later date purchasing on our website!!! See Details Below

HOW IT WORKS: We will be posting 15-20 WYSIWYG SPS frag pictures in this thread roughly every ten minutes, 100 corals per hour. Each picture will have the pricing and a link that will take you straight to the website listing. You must complete checkout to win the coral, just adding it to your cart will not keep someone else from purchasing it. PLEASE create a customer account on Fraghousecorals.com before the sale so you are locked cocked and ready to ROCK!!!

PAYMENT METHODS: Our site accepts all major credit cards!!! Paypal unfortunately was the main reason for duplicate orders so even though Paypal is a payment option for the day to day PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACTIVE DURRING THE LIVESALE

All the corals listed in the livesale are first come first serve, if by chance two people buy the same coral we will do our best to duplicate it or we will issue a refund for that item. If this happens we apologize in advance.

GIVEAWAYS: READ CLOSELY

-All boxes going out will receive at least 1 FREEBIE

-100 $1 Frags randomly thrown into the mix throughout the sale including Walt Disney & PINK FLOYD!!! There will be no limit on how many one person can buy BUT... for every $1 coral you win you MUST BUY ONE AT FULL PRICE. Example: you win five $1 corals you would need to win 5 normal priced corals.

-Person who spends the MOST money throughout the livesale gets a FREE Walt Disney Tenuis

RAFFLES:

-These will be in the form of a Fraghouse Corals Gift Certificate for FUTURE PURCHASES and CANNOT BE APPLIED TO THE LIVESALE OR FUTURE AUCTIONS. Winners will be announced on this thread within a week after the sale.

-Grand prize $250- EVERY CORAL BOUGHT gets you a ticket into this raffle, example... if you buy 10 corals throughout the sale you will have 10 ENTRIES into this raffle there will be a total of 1200 entries all based on the sku number of the frag you bought

-$150- EVERY CORAL BOUGHT gets you a ticket into this raffle, exapmple... if you buy 10 corals throughout the sale you will have 10 ENTRIES into this raffle there will be a total of 1200 entries all based on the sku number of the frag you bought

-$150 This Raffle is for EVERYONE that checks in every hour for the full 12 hours. All you have to do is comment check in every hour...DONT MISS a check in because that will disqualify you from this raffle. You must buy at least 1 full priced coral to have a valid entry.

-$100 This Raffle is for EVERYONE that PRE BUYS A SHIPPING MODULE BEFORE THE SALE. If you pre buy a shipping module off of fraghouseCorals.com before 11am CST Saturday the 16th it will get you 1 entry into THIS raffle. You must buy at least 1 FULL PRICED CORAL for your entry to be valid.

AWARDS:

-$150 BIG BALLER AWARD- This award is earned by spending the MOST money throughout the sale, at the end whoever has the fattest bill is crowned BIG BALLER

-$100 BIGGEST BOX AWARD- This award is earned by buying the MOST frags throughout the sale, doesn’t matter how expensive or cheap, 1 frag is 1 frag. At the end whoever bought the most frags gets the street credit for the BIGGEST BOX AWARD

-$100 PHATTEST BID AWARD- This award is earned by buying the MOST expensive frag listed in the sale, you’ll know when it drops but PLEASE don’t count on it… There are a lot of higher end pieces so don’t pull the trigger on it just because you think it may be the highest priced item. At the end whoever buys that 1 special piece will hold the title of PHATTEST BID

SHIPPING: We are top of the game when it comes to shipping SPS corals so be confident reefers. We are doing a flat shipping rate on this sale of $25 per box no matter how many corals you buy. Please go to Fraghousecorals.com and purchase the product shipping day that works best for you, we will be shipping two weeks straight starting the Monday after the sale including Saturday delivery’s for an extra fee. Modules will be available Starting SEPTEMBER 1ST two weeks before the sale and once they sell out for that day its a wrap, PLEASE DON’T ask me to try to fit yours in because im only going to offer as many as I know I can handle per day. Thanks for understanding. Also we CAN'T HOLD your corals longer than two weeks after the sale so PLEASE dont buy anything if you cant take your corals within two weeks. NO LOCAL PICKUP

ALRIGHT STICKHEADS I think that about sums it all up. Im getting nervous as this is our second Livesale and its coming up QUICK!!! I hope it goes SUPER SMOOTH and everyone has a BLAST!!!!! Please Support us and JOIN THE FUN Saturday September the 16th!!! Fraghouse is one of the good guys in the industry trying to deliver you the most healthy colorful specimens we can yield from our system. We're NOT a chop shop, we either grow our corals from frags from other vendors or when we do get in shipments we sit on em for at least 6 months to ensure they are 100% pest free and are stabilized in captivity and have gone through their color shifts. Buy with confidence Reefers, im kinda new on this forum as far as selling goes but we've been serving up FB for a few years with GREAT Success!! GET READY FOR SATURDAY STICKHEADS

825 (1 of 1).jpg
1146 (1 of 1).jpg
1125 (1 of 1).jpg
1095 (1 of 1).jpg
1116 (1 of 1).jpg
1099 (1 of 1).jpg
1068 (1 of 1).jpg
1055 (1 of 1).jpg
1111 (1 of 1).jpg
996 (1 of 1).jpg
990 (1 of 1).jpg
956 (1 of 1).jpg
824 (1 of 1).jpg
763 (1 of 1).jpg
728 (1 of 1).jpg
686 (1 of 1).jpg
680 (1 of 1).jpg
679 (1 of 1).jpg
650 (1 of 1).jpg
648 (1 of 1).jpg
621 (1 of 1).jpg
625 (1 of 1).jpg
257 (1 of 1).jpg
268 (1 of 1).jpg
1047 (1 of 1).jpg

Last edited:

Acrostick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wild Bill here Brandon. I believe I may have to participate on this historic sale. Wifes tank should be good to go so I can get her corals out if my frag tank. Lol.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wild Bill here Brandon. I believe I may have to participate on this historic sale. Wifes tank should be good to go so I can get her corals out if my frag tank. Lol.
You won't be let down WILD BILL I'v totally ravaged our reef and have some really chunky healthy cream of the crop SPS frags for you guys!!! I promise it should be a lot better than the fist sale lol

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in! Bring on the shipping modules!! :D

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back