FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL DOUBLE DOWN LIVESALE THREAD SEPTEMBER 16TH 1200 FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acrostick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several heaters in that preview Brandon. Can't wait to see what the
"NEW" pieces hot off the press look like.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several heaters in that preview Brandon. Can't wait to see what the
"NEW" pieces hot off the press look like.
Thanks my dude!!! Not as many new releases as I originally planned but still some good ones, a lot of them just weren't ready yet, close but you know I like to sit on em till I'm confident there legit. Lol

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GREAT question brotha, Shopify has an option to save credit card info, my wife is still doing some testing and tweeking on it but I'll list full instructions on how to do a fast checkout.

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let's do this!
IMG_5544.GIF

goldenhurricane2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a logistics question: You state in the rules that to win the coral, you just complete the purchase of the coral. How does that work when it comes to shipping then? Since it wont be like normal shopping where you fill your cart with items you want, then pay for the items and shipping at the end. Are you going to let us pay for just the corals individually, keep track of each of our orders, then allow us to pay one shipping fee at the end or is there some other way this will work?

Sorry for the long-winded question, just want to make sure I have all the details. Thanks!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have a logistics question: You state in the rules that to win the coral, you just complete the purchase of the coral. How does that work when it comes to shipping then? Since it wont be like normal shopping where you fill your cart with items you want, then pay for the items and shipping at the end. Are you going to let us pay for just the corals individually, keep track of each of our orders, then allow us to pay one shipping fee at the end or is there some other way this will work?

Sorry for the long-winded question, just want to make sure I have all the details. Thanks!
Ideally, you should buy a shipping module before the sale. That covers shipping for the whole thing. I would imagine you will be allowed to pay for shipping after the sale, but that will likely delay the shipping since there will be everyone else in line ahead of you (which is why it's a good idea to get your shipping spot reserved now).

goldenhurricane2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I went ahead and bought a shipping module - looking forward to Saturday - Between this sale and college football, it should be a great day!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yep as long as you bought or plan to buy a shipping module for the day you would like to receive then your golden brotha. During the sale you'll only be charged for the corals, shipping charges and tax will be disabled. Woo hoo lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back