FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL GO BIG OR GO HOME LIVESALE THREAD 2101 SPS FRAGS SEPTEMBER 15TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Everyone else, this is my 3rd large order from Fraghouse Corals, my orders are so big that I asked Brandon to box mine later and ship later so he had time to do it right like he always does! I have bought from other live sales and big names but none package as well and are as professional as Brandon. In fact out of all the shipments I have received, none have made it without having a frag off the plug except Brandon’s! Imagine receiving a 43 pound box full of coral and having, yes I had one order over 109 corals, this one was 87 and not a single frag is off the plug. I got used to having super glue gel at the ready receiving any shipment in the mail. Now I don’t even get glue out because I only order from Fraghouse! Not a single coral is off the plug on my orders from Fraghouse!

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I know you all want to see the shipment, and this was just as preofessional and care taken down to every detail just like every other order. Box intact and so hit with such beautiful coral that the styrofoam inside the box is practically melting!

image.jpg

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Everyone else, this is my 3rd large order from Fraghouse Corals, my orders are so big that I asked Brandon to box mine later and ship later so he had time to do it right like he always does! I have bought from other live sales and big names but none package as well and are as professional as Brandon. In fact out of all the shipments I have received, none have made it without having a frag off the plug except Brandon’s! Imagine receiving a 43 pound box full of coral and having, yes I had one order over 109 corals, this one was 87 and not a single frag is off the plug. I got used to having super glue gel at the ready receiving any shipment in the mail. Now I don’t even get glue out because I only order from Fraghouse! Not a single coral is off the plug on my orders from Fraghouse!

Daaaaayum! 87 Frags! We need some pics of that haul! Are you starting your own farm!!

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is very messy and takes time to carefully unbox, write the names down and acclimate this many corals, but now I have a system down to dip and acclimate and treat them carefully, because Brandon takes all the time to carefully package every one of them so they all arrive alive! I have received shipments with dead corals from other vendors, with a Fraghouse I receive 100% alive every time! I order from nobody but Brandon now. I have never received a dead coral from Fraghouse, ever, even the large orders, 100% alive every time!

image.jpg

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not started a farm, but if I did they would all start with the name FHC! I love Brandon’s corals and he has always taken care of me, he is the best!

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I will start with unfiltered photos, but as always I have to have RO/DI at the ready as the fire and sizzle requires water to be added!

His corals pop right out of the bag with beautiful color and polyp extension. I don’t know why but Fraghouse Corals come gorgeous in the shipping bags, no other corals are delivered with such fire, pop and sizzle as Fraghouse!

image.jpg

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags stacked close together in center of photos are Brandon’s, nothing else compares, the front photo in this one are frags from last weekend at local frag swap.

Fraghouse colors are so hot with fire, nothing else compares! Look at the hot pink of that red shortcake!

image.jpg

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they are close together, but that is quick dip, acclimate, identify and get in non shipping water, I will spread them out and give them room to grow, I want to give them the care Brandon has!

My photos even with filter are not as beautiful as these gorgeous frags from Fraghouse Coral!

I wish I had a filter that photographed how HOT these frags really are!!!!!

Again, Brandon and Fraghouse Corals you are the BEST!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

image.jpg

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have to add one thing, I did not have time to sit on the computer and bid, so I didn’t get a $1 Frag or the premium frags everyone wants, all this fire was bought on the after party sale! There are premium frags everyone wants that I want but I didn’t have the time to sit on the computer and I also get back aches and headaches sitting on live sales. I love Brandon’s fire so much I will buy the great pieces he has in the after sale and am completely satisfied with what I get, the aftersale is not just leftovers for those that don’t look, All this fire is aftersale Fire that didn’t sell when it popped during the sale!

image.jpg

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have never bought Fraghouse Corals, this aftersale has great stuff, I just bought some to ship to my daughter! This is not 2 nd hand stuff all his frags are awesome, this is the opportunity to try it for a fraction of the price, all his frags are awesome!!!!!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo i got my corals and everything is packed perfectly! No leaks, all PE out of the box too. I also received the Reef Pets Radiant Horizon as the freebie (thanks again Brandon).
So here are some pics
CEDE1AB1-76B8-453C-B2CF-2294746E5848.jpeg
D133F0C1-E7C2-44E2-A781-1914BACE1D75.jpeg
FB9E250A-D841-4AA3-8A06-799E192A9305.jpeg
Sooo as what you can see, they all look great. Only problem is the bluish coral on the left of the 3rd pic was labeled as FHC Knucklehead. Honestly it doesn’t look like the one compared to the website... @FraghouseCorals is it a possible mix up? Other than that one coral, honestly I won’t hesitate to buy from then again!
Hey brotherman, iv contacted you a couple of times.... Wondering when the next best day to receive your Knucklehead frag that I mixed up. Its getting BIG LOL please contact me with the next best day so I can send it your way :) If you don't want it or don't have room I totally understand LOL

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brotherman, iv contacted you a couple of times.... Wondering when the next best day to receive your Knucklehead frag that I mixed up. Its getting BIG LOL please contact me with the next best day so I can send it your way :) If you don't want it or don't have room I totally understand LOL
If you don't want it...I'LL TAKE IT!

Sushitheshiba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah crud! Been busy with the new baby i forgot to check. PM sent!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 138 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back