FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL GO BIG OR GO HOME LIVESALE THREAD 2101 SPS FRAGS SEPTEMBER 15TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A1099836-840E-4B39-811D-F03AF2B7B631.jpeg
Check out the mother of our new release FHC F-BOMB things INSANE!!!

mtdaly85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait for the sale, Brandon! My last order didn't do so well in my nano tank (I just can't keep SPS thriving in a nano) so my Waterbox 130.4 is ready for some new livestock....

I know you sometimes post pics under white light on your site, will you be posting the frags under both blue and white this time?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait for the sale, Brandon! My last order didn't do so well in my nano tank (I just can't keep SPS thriving in a nano) so my Waterbox 130.4 is ready for some new livestock....

I know you sometimes post pics under white light on your site, will you be posting the frags under both blue and white this time?
Nanos are tough brother, sorry for your losses my dude. Only blue pics this sale because it takes so many hours, i have at least a solid week of work into the blue pics. I took over 31K photos so you can only imagine how much time gets invested BUT... alot of the corals on the sale cut from the mothers on our site, every colony pic is shot in both white and blue so feel free to pre scout. Good luck brothaman its going to be SWEET!!!!!

mtdaly85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nanos are tough brother, sorry for your losses my dude. Only blue pics this sale because it takes so many hours, i have at least a solid week of work into the blue pics. I took over 31K photos so you can only imagine how much time gets invested BUT... alot of the corals on the sale cut from the mothers on our site, every colony pic is shot in both white and blue so feel free to pre scout. Good luck brothaman its going to be SWEET!!!!!

Got it!

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to the sale this weekend & happy belated birthday Brandon!

Brandon got a question for you , sending you a PM here on the boards. Thanks!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Module purchased. I’ve been counting down the days since the last sale. I also didn’t see where to put in a shirt size.

Congrats on the baby by the way and thanks for inviting us to the coral shower.
Coral Shower LOL I LOVE IT BRO lol thanks for the congrats my dude :)

Tklb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv been slacking on the site.... early 2019 im going to retake all mother pics and launch a TON of new stuff brothaman :)
But I will be out of space by then. LOL.

You are going to make me kick one of my kids out, so that I can take over their room and put up another tank, aren't you?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to think....if we live in Dallas is there something for those of us to drive down there and pick our order up or is it just best to ship?
Sorry brothaman, we dont allow local pickup but our shipping is top notch and the PERFECT shipping weather is approaching so dont worry my friend. Only have a couple DOA per sale so buy with confidence :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back