FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL GO BIG OR GO HOME LIVESALE THREAD 2101 SPS FRAGS SEPTEMBER 15TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

welly18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to be clear we have to check out and pay for each coral? So letting my bank know ahead of time is wise as there will be multiple transactions rolling? Congrats on the new addition to your fam BTW

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to be clear we have to check out and pay for each coral? So letting my bank know ahead of time is wise as there will be multiple transactions rolling? Congrats on the new addition to your fam BTW
Yes, you have to complete purchasing to get coral and yes your bank will probably hate you for it, mine usually does, lol!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Great. Have two Large frag swaps to attend Saturday, but it wont stop me from logging in as soon as I get home.

Vu337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me get this straight if I buy the shipping module and some how I’m not able to get any corals, do I still get all those freebies?

botheboss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You dropping any home wreckers in the sale my brotha? Or just for the modules? I’m all in either I just need to know if I’m gonna be sleeping on the couch or not. lol

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, I took it out of the bag. So I get a 60% percent lol
LOL
Let me get this straight if I buy the shipping module and some how I’m not able to get any corals, do I still get all those freebies?
you have to buy at least 1 coral at full price (40%off) to get a free Frag, shirt, glasses, and a chance to win a free JF HW :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You dropping any home wreckers in the sale my brotha? Or just for the modules? I’m all in either I just need to know if I’m gonna be sleeping on the couch or not. lol
Lol man I didn’t cut any extras this sale other than the giveaway.... sorry about that brothermanBO

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9591572B-2A5A-4588-89BA-5DFC46A600D9.jpeg

Forgot to tell you guys Mark came through with some FREE SUPERFOOD samples to toss in your boxes!! Make sure you like and follow them on social media for hooking it up so PHAT :)

Last edited:

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if Ill be able to participate as we are getting ready for Hurricane Florence. Good luck to all Stickheads, and maybe I can join on the next Live Auction you throw up.

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man...i just started sps and have no idea what i am buy ...lol dont know anything about sps...i have 3 frags now, green birds nest, red monti cap and a purple stylo..had them for awhile and they are growing and healthy...hope i get some good stuff...shipping mudule already purchased and now just waiting for the weekend

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back