FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL GO BIG OR GO HOME LIVESALE THREAD 2101 SPS FRAGS SEPTEMBER 15TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Str8reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought about jumping on that monti and then I added up what spent and realized I went a couple hundred over my budget haha.

So easy to get carried away, but excited to get everything in the tank tomorrow

Post picks when u get them I don’t get mine till Saturday

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That wouldn't be fair them, because my order just shipped for tomorrow and I he is going to take days to raffle, well then I will not be included. I did preorder my shipping. If true, well that sux :(
Don’t worry, the hw was done before, you think I would actually do that to you guys lol come on bro

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Relax brother.....this dude would never play anyone like that.

If you were to win it would either be in your original shipment, or he'd send another if need be.

You'll soon come to realize in dealing with him personally or thru others feedback that he is more than generous with his customers.
Thank you my brother, NEVER would I jack you guys or deal in a dishonest way. I can’t stand when people say stuff like that.... guess they would have to know me personally to know I don’t play like that. I can’t even tell a lie without ratting myself out... just too honest of a dude I guess

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does that mean who ever has it in there shippment is the winner?
I’m about to call em all, I didn’t want to call just the HW winner and we still had a few things to figure out before we drew the other winners

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m about to call em all, I didn’t want to call just the HW winner and we still had a few things to figure out before we drew the other winners
Cool..understand...now my fingers and toes are crossed lol...great looking pieces by the way..wish my budget was bigger.. would have def bought more ,well have tried to since reefers were so dang fast with the refreshing and clicking... gotta work out my fingers for next time... thanks again

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GIVEAWAY WINNERS:
JF Homewrecker Peter Steinberg
$100 Cash Back Charles Brotherton 3091
$100 Cash Back Derrick Rollo 10160
$100 Cash Back Andrew Moore 1187
$100 Cash Back Awais Sheikh 6187
$100 Cash Back Corey Willicott 4227
$100 Cash Back Michael Porter 5126
$100 Cash Back Brison Griffin 5093
Big Baller $200 Peter Steinberg
Biggest Box $100 Peter Steinberg

SORRY FOR THE DELAY, THE WINNERS WERE ACTUALLY CALLED SUNDAY BY MY WIFE, SHE SENT ME A EMAIL WITH THE LIST SUNDAY EVENING...SCREENSHOT BELOW. I WAS SO BUSY YESTERDAY SHIPPING CORALS AND PREPARING TODAYS ORDERS THAT BY THE TIME I GOT INSIDE AT 11PM I JUST CRASHED OUT ON THE COUCH. VERY SORRY I DIDNT POST EM UP LAST NIGHT.

FROM NOW ON WE WILL DO A LIVE VIDEO OF THE DRAWINGS, SEEMS LIKE EVERY SALE I HAVE PEOPLE QUESTION OUR HONESTY AND I CANT STAND IT SO FROM NOW ON ITS ALL LIVE BABY. CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS AND THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL OFF THE SUPPORT.
B3BEB116-26C3-41ED-AC99-E02BD146846D.jpeg

Last edited:

Str8reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to all the winners .. time to save up for next year sale the odds will be better .. I can’t wait to see pics & vids of coral unboxing ... can’t wait till Saturday for my babies my new frag rack is waiting lol ..

awais98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you my brother, NEVER would I jack you guys or deal in a dishonest way. I can’t stand when people say stuff like that.... guess they would have to know me personally to know I don’t play like that. I can’t even tell a lie without ratting myself out... just too honest of a dude I guess

I can vouch from Brandon!!!

awais98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GIVEAWAY WINNERS:
JF Homewrecker Peter Steinberg
$100 Cash Back Charles Brotherton 3091
$100 Cash Back Derrick Rollo 10160
$100 Cash Back Andrew Moore 1187
$100 Cash Back Awais Sheikh 6187
$100 Cash Back Corey Willicott 4227
$100 Cash Back Michael Porter 5126
$100 Cash Back Brison Griffin 5093
Big Baller $200 Peter Steinberg
Biggest Box $100 Peter Steinberg

SORRY FOR THE DELAY, THE WINNERS WERE ACTUALLY CALLED SUNDAY BY MY WIFE, SHE SENT ME A EMAIL WITH THE LIST SUNDAY EVENING...SCREENSHOT BELOW. I WAS SO BUSY YESTERDAY SHIPPING CORALS AND PREPARING TODAYS ORDERS THAT BY THE TIME I GOT INSIDE AT 11PM I JUST CRASHED OUT ON THE COUCH. VERY SORRY I DIDNT POST EM UP LAST NIGHT.

FROM NOW ON WE WILL DO A LIVE VIDEO OF THE DRAWINGS, SEEMS LIKE EVERY SALE I HAVE PEOPLE QUESTION OUR HONESTY AND I CANT STAND IT SO FROM NOW ON ITS ALL LIVE BABY. CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS AND THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL OFF THE SUPPORT.
B3BEB116-26C3-41ED-AC99-E02BD146846D.jpeg

Yay!! I actually won something!!!
Felling happy and excited!!!

Jen_h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely excited for the next one! Was my first sale and had no clue what I was doing ended up with I think 24 frags with my last being the jf solar flare! Took me all day and night to get it but I finally did [emoji4]

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back