FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL GO BIG OR GO HOME LIVESALE THREAD 2101 SPS FRAGS SEPTEMBER 15TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my shipment
AB8048D4-73BD-4117-BE57-C806D92482AA.jpeg
EB7621BD-3B48-4BBB-AF25-D769C6418F11.jpeg
9FD883E7-9751-401B-8361-32A96FA26093.jpeg
34E0508D-5472-41E0-86CE-629F5A8B4A95.jpeg
And messing around with the radions and the glasses (pictures taken through the lens)

I think the Hawaiian eruption is my favorite.

Thanks for the fun Brandon, I’ll see you at the next one, fourth times a charm on the solar flare I can feel it!

Congratulations to all the raffle winners.

6BBAA1FD-32AB-4010-8699-EEDA29B30691.jpeg
9D51B6FD-10CF-4F1A-B2C6-20D8F228B8F0.jpeg
THAT ACE OF SPADES!! Lol absolutely gorgeous and I am so so so jealous!! If you happen to have a small frag of it any time soon you would like to share let me know lol! :);)SO SO SO JEALOUS! Man I NEED to get myself one of those sometime soon!! Looks like an amazing box! Can’t wait for mine on Thursday! Congrats to all of the raffle winners and everyone got some pieces! All I can say is I hope FHC slides one of those Ace of spades in my box if you know what I mean! ;);) Brandon and FHC is the best vendor I have ever dealt with! Even when in the mix of chaos at RAP when Brandon made a tiny and innocent mistake he more than redeemed himself in a way NO other vendor would think to! That is why I will never hesitate to purchase from him and why no one else should! He cares about his customers and keeping them happy and having amazing corals!

Az reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7999DD89-BAD8-4A50-8764-020C13C1BE8A.jpeg
Another load headed your way!!! Day 2 in the books, man that was tight... packed like a maniac from 1-6 260 frags.... barley made it... time to pull tomorrow’s orders.... Thanks for the AWESOME FEEDBACK SO FAR!!! You guys ROCK!!! Anybody who doesn’t get a t-shirt in their box don’t worry... we had to ship some usps :)

Last edited:

alexiowa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes it's in portrait mode but i was just doing this so I would have the names recorded but figured i'd put the video up here too. Sorry about the camera work but I held the glasses up to the camera lens and read off the paper so I'd get them right. Loving the coral and they came perfect just like last sale. Happy to spend more than my truck payment on this fire

Str8reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another load headed your way!!! Day 2 in the books, man that was tight... packed like a maniac from 1-6 260 frags.... barley made it... time to pull tomorrow’s orders.... Thanks for the AWESOME FEEDBACK SO FAR!!! You guys ROCK!!! Anybody who doesn’t get a t-shirt in their box don’t worry... we had to ship some usps :)

Can it be Saturday already lol

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Panocha!!!!! Lol great name for a coral

I scored one of those! Had to go back through the thread to see it again.....only one I don't see on Fraghousecorals website. My other 5 were on the site to go back and drool over after. Wife hasn't seen the visa bill yet. I've gone to using her shopping tactics, I no longer say how much I spent, I say "I saved like $200!" ;)
Come on Friday!

jayala12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I scored one of those! Had to go back through the thread to see it again.....only one I don't see on Fraghousecorals website. My other 5 were on the site to go back and drool over after. Wife hasn't seen the visa bill yet. I've gone to using her shopping tactics, I no longer say how much I spent, I say "I saved like $200!" ;)
Come on Friday!

Lol that’s smart. Make sure u put that one front and center. Might be the only one u see if she finds out the damage. Jk but seriously

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!!! My box is in this pile! Can't wait.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box isn't their yet, but seeing the size of some of those boxes I feel like such a cheap skate buying only 4 frags, but they were awesome frags!!!

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, Thanks Brandon!!!!

Have been very busy and didn’t buy a single frag from being fastest, bought all mine in wysiwyg, but all of Brandons stuff is off the chart and he is extremely honest as well as helpful. I had a tank issue on my 1st shipment from Brandon, he helped me troubleshoot and fix the issue, even though it had nothing to do with the problem he has helped me recover some of the losses! He is the best!!!!! I don’t do any live sales now except Brandon!

He has always taken care of all his customers,not just me because I order a lot, I have been on his last 3 live sales and won the 2 big prizes every time because I spend too much, but I love his great frags and can’t help to try and get one of each.

The testimonials on here are true, Brandon is the top shelf guy for a reasonable price and the best packing and customer service! I can’t say enough great things about Brandon, look at the past live sale threads and see all the hot stick he has sold me, I do post pics.......I will probably say the same thing when I get mine this time! Nothing but WOW, great corals, great price, color right out of the box, amazing!!!!

Brandon you are amazing and I will be back every time wether I get a shot at the premium pieces or not.

Thanks.....Brandon!!!!!!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back