FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL GO BIG OR GO HOME LIVESALE THREAD 2101 SPS FRAGS SEPTEMBER 15TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6CCCCB3F-C7E9-49CD-BDB5-CCA96B28E2E7.jpeg

go big or go home! (1).jpg

(FLYER CREDIT GOES TO Chad Osorio HIT HIM UP FOR YOUR CUSTOM GRAPHICS)

ATTENTION STICKHEADS, PLEASE join the FUN Saturday SEPTEMBER 15th from 11am-11pm CST for our GO BIG OR GO HOME LIVESALE here on R2R!!!! This is our LAST SALE OF THE YEAR and BIGGEST LIVESALE on R2R so we plan on making it EPIC!!!! Let me tell you what’s in store for the day before we go over the rules. 2101+ SPS frags ranging from lower end to HIGH END discounted a STRAIGHT 40% OFF that’s RIGHT 40% OFF!!!! 100 of those will be priced at 1 DOLLAR... I know, We’re crazy like that!!! We’ll ALSO be giving away a FREE Jason Fox Homewrecker Tenuis... To join that raffle all you have to do is PREBUY a SHIPPING MODULE before the sale!!! Soooo this sale we decided to roll with straight CASH BACK prizes like the last sale, we’ll be giving back a total of ONE THOUSAND BUCKAROOS…. A COOL G as some people call it so GET READY REEFERS!!! See Details Below

HOW IT WORKS: There will be 2 ROUNDS this sale 100 percent FOR SURE!!! ROUND ONE will start 11:00am CST and ROUND TWO WILL START 7:00pm CST. BOTH will last NO LESS THAN 2 HOURS AND NO LONGER THAN 4 HOURS (unless we encounter tech problems). If you miss the time slots you can shop in between rounds and after the sale at www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/wysiwyg . We will be posting WYSIWYG SPS frag pictures in this thread HARD AND FAST!!! Each picture will have the pricing and a link that will take you straight to the website listing. You must complete checkout to win the coral, just adding it to your cart will not keep someone else from purchasing it. PLEASE create a customer account on Fraghousecorals.com before the sale so you are locked cocked and ready to ROCK!!!

PAYMENT METHODS: Our site accepts all major credit cards!!! Paypal unfortunately was the main reason for duplicate orders in the past so even though Paypal is a payment option for the day to day PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACTIVE DURRING THE LIVESALE

All the corals listed in the livesale are first come first serve, if by chance two people buy the same coral we will do our best to duplicate it or we will issue a refund for that item. If this happens we apologize in advance.

We have a little baby girl on the way and she is actually due just over three weeks after the sale. Our first child came a week early so as you guys all know it is totally possible for her to come early during shipping time… We have raised the number of boxes per day for this sale and are shooting for a 2 week time slot to get all these frags too their new homes but if she does come early we will get with you to reschedule for the next best day. Once all the boxes are out and everyone's happy we plan on doing a soft shut down until February 2019.

GIVEAWAYS: READ CLOSELY

-100 1 Dollar Frags randomly thrown into the mix throughout the sale!!! There will be no limit on how many one person can buy BUT... for every 1 Dollar coral you win you MUST BUY ONE AT FULL PRICE. Example: you win five 1 Dollar corals you would need to win 5 normal priced (40%OFF) corals.

This sale we decided to really hook up the module PRE buyers so the ONLY WAY to get a FREEBIE in your box (as well as a few other goodies) is to PREBUY A SHIPPING MODULE… This not only gets you a freebie of our choice but also a FREE FHC T-shirt, a SWEET set of FRITZ orange glasses, and a ticket into the Jason Fox Homewrecker Tenuis giveaway!

-FREE FRAG OF OUR CHOICE (module prebuy)

-FREE FRAGHOUSE CORALS T-SHIRT (module prebuy) (PLEASE LIST YOUR SIZE AT MODULE CHECKOUT)

-FREE PAIR OF FRITZ ORANGE LENSE GLASSES (module prebuy)

GIVEAWAY DRAWINGS:

-FREE Jason Fox Home Wrecker Tenuis- This Raffle is for EVERYONE that PRE BUYS A SHIPPING MODULE BEFORE THE SALE. If you pre buy a shipping module off of www.fraghousecorals.com before 11am CST Saturday the 15th it will get you 1 entry into THIS raffle. You must buy at least 1 FULL PRICED (40%OFF) CORAL for your entry to be valid.

(PICTURE COMING SOON)

-$100 CASH BACK- EVERY CORAL BOUGHT gets you a ticket into this drawing, example... if you buy 10 corals throughout the sale you will have 10 ENTRIES into this drawing, there will be a total of 2101 entries all based on the sku number of the frag you bought AND TONS Of MONEY TO WIN!!!!
THERE WILL BE (7) THATS RIGHT SEVEN $100 DOLLAR WINNERS DRAWN!!! A TOTAL OF $700 UP FOR GRABS ON THIS ONE GUYS

AWARDS:

-$200 BIG BALLER AWARD- This award is earned by spending the MOST money throughout the sale, at the end whoever has the fattest bill is crowned BIG BALLER

-$100 BIGGEST BOX AWARD- This award is earned by buying the MOST frags throughout the sale, doesn’t matter how expensive or cheap, 1 frag is 1 frag. At the end whoever bought the most frags gets the street credit for the BIGGEST BOX AWARD

SHIPPING: We are top of the game when it comes to shipping SPS corals so be confident reefers. We are doing a flat shipping rate on this sale of $20 per box no matter how many corals you buy. Please go to www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules and purchase the product shipping day that works best for you, we will be shipping two weeks straight starting the Monday after the sale including Saturday delivery’s for an extra fee. Modules will be available Starting TONIGHT two and a month before the sale and once they sell out for that day its a wrap, PLEASE DON’T ask me to try to fit yours in because im only going to offer as many as I know I can handle per day. Thanks for understanding

ALRIGHT STICKHEADS I think that about sums it all up. Im getting nervous as this is our BIGGEST Livesale and its coming up QUICK!!! I hope it goes SUPER SMOOTH and everyone has a BLAST!!!!! Please Support us and JOIN THE FUN Saturday September 15th!!! Fraghouse is one of the good guys in the industry trying to deliver you the healthiest most colorful specimens we can yield from our system. We're NOT a chop shop, we either grow our corals from frags from other vendors or when we do get in shipments we sit on em for at least 6 months to ensure they are 100% pest free and are stabilized in captivity and have gone through their color shifts. Buy with confidence Reefers!! GET READY FOR SATURDAY the 15th STICKHEADS

CHECKOUT: I KNOW this is our biggest complaint and we are still searching for a better payment processing company... It may seem weird at first but its very easy.... The first time you check out down towards the bottom after you enter your CC info there’s a check box that says remember payment info... Check the box and enter your PHONE Number...... the next checkout you make a code box will pop up and immediately you’ll receive a text message with a code... enter that code and hit complete checkout and BOOM your done. I didn’t like it at first but its a non removable security feature to protect your CC info and after doing it a few times I kinda like it. First checkout will take a sec but after that its smooth sailing REEFERS. The shopify instruction link is posted below.

https://help.shopify.com/manual/payments/shopify-pay#customer-experience

ALSO This sale is going down on Reef2Reef ONLY!!! If you cheat and sit on the site hitting refresh our site will think its a DOS Attack and lock you out for a few minutes. Reef2Reef is where you want to do all the refreshing...Just a heads up my friends
September Live Sale Teasers.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DANG you guys are ON it :) Modules getting bought up left and right.... LOVE IT Thanks for the support STICKHEADS

Bfaxi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Module purchased. I’ve been counting down the days since the last sale. I also didn’t see where to put in a shirt size.

Congrats on the baby by the way and thanks for inviting us to the coral shower.

Oscar Bravo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Module bought :) I hope I can win another king Pikachu unfortunately I lost :( Question? What can I do when they lock my credit card because multiple check outs? haha

Congrats on your new baby!!

Bfaxi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Module bought :) I hope I can win another king Pikachu unfortunately I lost :( Question? What can I do when they lock my credit card because multiple check outs? haha

Congrats on your new baby!!

I think you can let your credit card company know ahead of time and they won’t block it. I’ve never had that issue with these live sales, I probably should let them know anyways.

Back