FRAGHOUSE CORALS ONE-N-DONE ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD 1400+ SPS FRAGS STRAIGHT 40%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

musicsmaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few corals here that I have no idea what their growth form is, let alone their species. If anyone could tell me what to expect from them, it would be greatly appreciated. The corals in question are:

RR Pink Floyd
FHC Hanky Panky :cool:
FHC Red Rage ;Pompus
Anyone? If I search the net for "RR Pink Floyd species", or placement, or growth form, the only results I Get are for people wanting to see each other's pictures.

Last edited:

musicsmaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks awesome. I think I have a perfect spot for that one. It's still in the quarantine tank and I don't want to move it right now cuz it's actually encrusting the plug quite nicely. I might let it do that for a few more weeks and then just cut the top off, and place that is my display Reef. Then I'll have a frag for grow out, and a colony for my display.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping went perfect. They were perfect, clean, and are in the tank.. @FraghouseCorals You are The Man! Again thank you!

20200325_110321.jpg
SOOOO Happy BUT turns around and does a CHARGEBACK last night a whole MONTH later!!! I took good care of this guy after his pack was delayed by fedex, Let him keep the corals and sent a brand new pack plus freebies to make up for it and he seemed VERY HAPPY!! Now he reports my transaction as fraudulent and wants me to loose over $250. Not going to happen buddy

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOOOO Happy BUT turns around and does a CHARGEBACK last night a whole MONTH later!!! I took good care of this guy after his pack was delayed by fedex, Let him keep the corals and sent a brand new pack plus freebies to make up for it and he seemed VERY HAPPY!! Now he reports my transaction as fraudulent and wants me to loose over $250. Not going to happen buddy
The nerve of some people. Now I understand why you're done with live sales. Kudos to you Brandon for going above and beyond.

musicsmaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't let them do it! Fight it!

Brandon, I felt fortunate and lucky to get the corals I got from you at those prices FROM THE BEGINNING. Then, when I saw what the package deal went for on that kush auction, I felt truly blessed. No lie. That made me appreciate having those same corals on a whole 'nother level.

Don't let them get away with it. If they do, DOX them. Please.

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOOOO Happy BUT turns around and does a CHARGEBACK last night a whole MONTH later!!!
This make me furious! Why would anyone think it's OK to screw over someone else who did so much to cover an issue that you weren't even responsible for.. Hope this dude has Karma Coming soon!!

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at that guys profile and post seems like his tank is newer. Most likely not SPS ready. Probably killed the sticks.

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was one of the ones who had a delayed shipment and a relatively new tank and your frags are the healthiest ones in the tank!

That being said, before we create an internet firestorm let's all remember the times we are in. Yes, caution in purchasing should have been used, but who knows what's happened to the individual in question since the order. I don't agree with the chargeback by any means, though.

Justdrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
guess he didnt get his stimulus check yet .all jokes aside , some people are just jerks . i had a lady back try to return a 12 lb prime rib roast because it was "terrible"(user error) . the funny thing was she brought back 1 pound. i said im sorry ive never met anyone that eats 11lbs of something that was bad . have a nice dayyyyy

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back