FRAGHOUSE CORALS ONE-N-DONE ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD 1400+ SPS FRAGS STRAIGHT 40%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one n done fire live sale.jpg

MARK THOSE CALENDARS STICKHEADS
NUMBER OF FRAGS HAS CHANGED TO 1400+ :)

ATTENTION STICKHEADS, I guess you guys are wondering about the title on this one… we totally forgot about the vendor Livesale for Livesales and ended up with 0 for the rest of the year SO… this is going to be our ONLY Reef2Reef livesale this year sadly. Things happen for reasons so we’ve decided to focus 100 percent on getting the website running FULL TIME by the summertime. The colonies are looking SUPER HOT so were SUPER EXCITED to get all the mothers pictured for you guys! Since this is our only livesale PLEASE join the FUN Saturday MARCH 14th from 10am-2pm CST (TEXAS TIME) for our One N Done LIVESALE here on R2R!!!! AGAIN, this is our ONLY LIVESALE FOR THE YEAR SO DON’T MISS OUT!!!

Let me tell you what the master plan is for the day before we go over the rules. 1000+ SPS frags ranging from lower end to HIGH END discounted a STRAIGHT 40% OFF that’s RIGHT 40% OFF!!!! 50 of those will be priced at 1 DOLLAR... I know, we’re crazy like that!!!!!! Soooo this sale we AGAIN decided to roll with straight CASH BACK prizes like the previous sales, we’ll be giving back a total of $1000 BUCKEROOS…. A COOL G as some people call it so GET READY REEFERS!!! Aside from the Cool G we also decided to offer a $300 WEBSITE Gift Certificate (Module Pre-Buy) for the website re-opening this summer! See Details Below

HOW IT WORKS: There will be 1 ROUND this sale 4 HOURS long from 10am-2pm CST (TEXAS TIME) (unless we encounter tech problems). If you miss the time slot you can always shop after the sale at www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/wysiwyg as there is usually a lot of good stuff left. We will be posting WYSIWYG SPS frag pictures in this thread HARD AND FAST!!! Each picture will have the pricing and a link that will take you straight to the website listing. You must complete checkout to win the coral, just adding it to your cart will not keep someone else from purchasing it. PLEASE create a customer account on www.fraghousecorals.com before the sale so you are locked cocked and ready to ROCK!!!

PAYMENT METHODS: Our site accepts all major credit cards!!! NO PAYPAL because it’s lame :)

All the corals listed in the livesale are first come first serve, if by chance two people buy the same coral we will do our best to duplicate it or we will issue a refund for that item. If this happens we apologize in advance.

GIVEAWAYS: READ CLOSELY

-50 1 Dollar Frags randomly thrown into the mix throughout the sale!!! There will be no limit on how many one person can buy BUT... for every 1 Dollar coral you win you MUST BUY ONE AT FULL PRICE. Example: you win five 1 Dollar corals you would need to win 5 normal priced (40%OFF) corals. NO EXCEPTIONS

GIVEAWAY DRAWINGS:

-$300 Website Gift Card MODULE PREBUY- This Raffle is for EVERYONE that PRE BUYS A SHIPPING MODULE BEFORE THE SALE. If you pre buy a shipping module https://fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules before 10am CST Saturday the 14th it will get you 1 entry into THIS raffle. You must buy at least 1 FULL PRICED (40%OFF) CORAL for your entry to be valid. :)

-$100 CASH BACK- EVERY CORAL BOUGHT gets you a ticket into this drawing, example... if you buy 10 corals throughout the sale you will have 10 ENTRIES into this drawing, there will be a total of 1000 entries all based on the sku number of the frag you bought AND TONS Of MONEY TO WIN!!!!
THERE WILL BE (6) THATS RIGHT SIX $100 DOLLAR WINNERS DRAWN!!! A TOTAL OF $600 UP FOR GRABS ON THIS ONE GUYS

AWARDS:

-$250 BIG BALLER AWARD- This award is earned by spending the MOST money throughout the sale, at the end of the weekend whoever has the fattest bill is crowned BIG BALLER

-$150 BIGGEST BOX AWARD- This award is earned by buying the MOST frags throughout the sale, doesn’t matter how expensive or cheap, 1 frag is 1 frag. At the end whoever bought the most frags gets the street credit for the BIGGEST BOX AWARD

SHIPPING: We are top of the game when it comes to shipping SPS corals so be confident reefers. We are doing a flat shipping rate on this sale of $19 per box $35 for Saturday no matter how many corals you buy….If you spend at least $199 we will REFUND your shipping module :) THAT’S RIGHT FREE shipping if you hit our normal free shipping mark REEFERS!!! (SATURDAY DELIVERY DOES NOT COUNT, ITS $16 extra no matter what) Please go to www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules and purchase the product shipping day that works best for you, we will be shipping two weeks straight starting the Monday after the sale including Saturday delivery for an extra $16 fee. Modules will be available starting NOW! Once they sell out for that day it’s a wrap, PLEASE DON’T ask me to try to fit yours in because I only offer as many as I know I can handle per day without risking the animals being in the box too long. Thanks for understanding

ALRIGHT STICKHEADS I think that about sums it all up. This Livesale is coming up QUICK!!! I hope it goes SUPER SMOOTH and everyone has a BLAST!!!!! Please Support us and JOIN THE FUN Saturday MARCH 14th!!! Fraghouse is one of the good guys in the industry trying to deliver you the healthiest most colorful specimens we can yield from our system. We're NOT a chop shop, we either grow our corals from frags from other vendors or when we do get in shipments we sit on em for at least 6 months to ensure they are 100% pest free and are stabilized in captivity and have gone through their color shifts. Buy with confidence Reefers!! GET READY FOR SATURDAY the 12th STICKHEADS

CHECKOUT: I KNOW this is our biggest complaint… Most of the guys reporting easy checkout use google chrome so it remembers your cc info. It may seem weird at first but its very easy.... The first time you check out down towards the bottom after you enter your CC info there’s a check box that says remember payment info... Check the box and enter your PHONE Number...... the next checkout you make a code box will pop up and immediately you’ll receive a text message with a code... enter that code and hit complete checkout and BOOM your done. I didn’t like it at first but its a non removable security feature to protect your CC info and after doing it a few times I kinda like it. First checkout will take a sec but after that its smooth sailing REEFERS. The shopify instruction link is posted below.

https://help.shopify.com/manual/payments/shopify-pay#customer-experience

ALSO This sale is going down on Reef2Reef ONLY!!! If you cheat and sit on the site hitting refresh our site will think its a DOS Attack and lock you out for a few minutes. Reef2Reef is where you want to do all the refreshing...Just a heads up my friends

Last edited:

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any ora pearlberry this time ? My wwc heartbreaker from last order turned out to be a random greenish acro with blue tips , was kinda bummed initially but is turning out to be nice

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ora pearlberry this time ? My wwc heartbreaker from last order turned out to be a random greenish acro with blue tips , was kinda bummed initially but is turning out to be nice
Greenish? Are you sure bro? Heartbreaker is nice, may turn green under low light or high nutes.... no pearl berry, lost the colony

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea it was a mis pick but it's ok, I'm not worried about it ,still got a nice coral

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea it was a mis pick but it's ok, I'm not worried about it ,still got a nice coral
Bro if that ever happens speak up and I’ll make it right, I don’t miss pick corals often but it does happen but if you don’t call me out then I’ll never know and that’s not fair to either of us! Mistakes make me mad as I strive to be perfect

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been waiting for this one

uvaduthie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an order from @FraghouseCorals this weekend, and everything looks incredible. Everything was well packed, super colorful, and they even threw in a nice freebie. I will be tuning in for this sale!

Hayes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t wait for this one! Brandon has some great pieces! Some of the nicest frags from any vendor I’ve ordered from online. Just got a new order from him this week. Everything looked great! Nicely packaged, great color and polyp extension.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t wait for this one! Brandon has some great pieces! Some of the nicest frags from any vendor I’ve ordered from online. Just got a new order from him this week. Everything looked great! Nicely packaged, great color and polyp extension.
Thank you for the support my brother I’m tryin to be the best I can be for you guys 2020 :) changed a lot of stuff up since last year and I feel like it’s working well... can’t wait for this sale :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys coming back to RAP ny this year!
No sir, I’m done with shows for at least a couple years if not for ever.... too much work and money for low profits. Honestly I’m having fun being free and spending time with my kids. :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals Will you be putting together any packs for this sale? Would love to purchase a couple with a mix of colors for a reasonable price
Packs? Na that’s a WWC thing not FHC lol put your own pack together by buying multiple pieces :) all 40% off which is the cheapest discount I offer other than Black Friday. Best quality and prices in the industry I promise you :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back