FRAGHOUSE CORALS ONE-N-DONE ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD 1400+ SPS FRAGS STRAIGHT 40%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to rub it in anyways face by any means but I wanted to show you guys that it is well worth the wait. I have been watching this thread and its pretty awesome that Brandon will take care of people after shipping issues due to weather. I received mine today and here is some of the sticks he sent, nice and chunky!! I do not know him personally nor do I work for him but just wanted to show his product especially since some people can be negative. I am the type to give credit where it's due. Put on some glasses for the fire all the way from DC!! Last post, I promise. Lol
20200318_215024.jpg
20200318_215016.jpg
20200318_215020.jpg 20200318_215010.jpg
Dang bro looking FIRE!!! Nice pics man thank you so much for the AWESOME shout out:)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, I was all excited about getting my order tomorrow, went to check the order status, and realized I ordered the module for next Thursday 3/26. ;Shifty Oh, well - good things are worth waiting for.
Soon my brother lol glad you weren’t one of the ones who got delayed tho!!! :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So you want to be a coral farmer for a living??? Lol this is the type of stuff I deal with on the reg! Makes it a really FUN occupation :)

Peter818

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds great @FraghouseCorals, ill be available next week. Just send me an email, an i will prepare for the arrival of some fire! So awesome of you for taking care of us like this. Definitely above an beyond . For that one customer u lost, u gained a new one for life

Peter B

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds great @FraghouseCorals, ill be available next week. Just send me an email, an i will prepare for the arrival of some fire! So awesome of you for taking care of us like this. Definitely above an beyond . For that one customer u lost, u gained a new one for life

Peter B
I’ll be in contact my brother, thank you!!!!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you guys mount sticks, do you always mount them sticking out of the rock, or do you ever lay them down on their side so they can encrust a larger area faster?
People do this but it’s a little risky at first, the sides of the branches on most corals aren’t used to direct light, if you want to do that start in lower light... but Iv been told by some that doing this will trigger faster growth

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People do this but it’s a little risky at first, the sides of the branches on most corals aren’t used to direct light, if you want to do that start in lower light... but Iv been told by some that doing this will trigger faster growth
That’s a good point. I’ve never had luck with doing that, the frags would typically green or bleach. Makes sense about the sides receiving less light so start low.

golfnut1232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a shout out to Brandon. Frags came in 24 hours late and I don’t see any loose tissue! Amazing packing and communication. Haven’t taken them out of the bag yet but fingers crossed that things will be okay. It’s definitely looking positive. Thank you Fraghouse!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 54 49.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 54.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.2%
Back