FRAGHOUSE CORALS ONE-N-DONE ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD 1400+ SPS FRAGS STRAIGHT 40%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Peter818

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the shipment in this morning, i have em temp acclimating. Hoping for the best. It Looks promising even after 48h in a box.. ill post more pics. Dude nice packaging @FraghouseCorals each one is individually sealed

20200319_101328.jpg

musicsmaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People do this but it’s a little risky at first, the sides of the branches on most corals aren’t used to direct light, if you want to do that start in lower light... but Iv been told by some that doing this will trigger faster growth
That's definitely worth considering. Sometimes I get a frag that was taken from the edge of a colony, and has one side that is intensely colored while the other is not so much. I have one here now from a recent swap. I'm considering laying it on its side, but the downfall is that it won't have any decent sized branches for a long time. I think in the long-term you end up with a larger colony, faster, but for a while it almost like having an encrusting Monti.

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here in Colorado(it's snowing), I unpackaged the day late corals..Thanks Fedex. Everything is alive minus one frag. They are varying levels of OK, but with 5 inches of snow on the ground currently I expected everything to just be a skeleton in the bag.

Color me impressed and thankful.

You've got a customer for life most definitely, especially with your handling of the situation.

Justdrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here in Colorado(it's snowing), I unpackaged the day late corals..Thanks Fedex. Everything is alive minus one frag. They are varying levels of OK, but with 5 inches of snow on the ground currently I expected everything to just be a skeleton in the bag.

You've got a customer for life most definitely, especially with your handling of the situation.
That's awesome! Speaks to the health of the corals.

Slicktop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box of goodies yesterday... arrived early, packed perfect.. Frags look great ! Thanks Brandon as always!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That’s AWESOME!!! Thank you for the shout out my brother, hopefully round 2 makes it on time cross our fingers :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@fraghouse received my frags today and again blown away. PE in the bags and good size frags. Great color too. Can't wait for the website to be operational again. Will definitely order again and again.
20200319_171829.jpg
Thank you for the shout out And the repeat business Gary!!! Your the MAN bro!!! Can’t wait to get that site up with hundreds of mother pics. Soon bro very soon :)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Brandon thanks for not skimping on the shipping service, 1030am and frags are already in the tank, and thanks for the nice freebies :cool:

Peter818

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals Im looking forward to more orders from you. The coral that arived a day late cuz of fedex, seem to be doing great. Full extension of polyps and full of color. Oh And that freebe Fire berry is dam Sexy! Thank you

Greengny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the best vendors on R2R. Great service and packaging. Corals are nice sized. What you see is what you get. true representation. Buy with confidence.

musicsmaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fresh out of the box: Polyps out, in the bag. I ordered 5 frags, and all 6 are beautiful and healthy looking. ;Pompus

Thanks for making my first live-sale experience such an exciting one!

20200320_124552.jpg

Alex 92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to say thank you @FraghouseCorals for some great looking acros they haven’t opened up for me yet but hey they made it they were cleaner then most places I buy hands down worth the price! Definitely will buy more once the site is up!

79971B96-7211-4BD7-ADAE-4971BC259B09.jpeg DC379AC1-3191-464A-831F-6054169E9EF3.jpeg 038A81CA-ADC7-45DD-B910-E820623053FB.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back